Stacey Dash black/Hispanic actress is crucified for....

Gee, just imagine if the other "Clueless" one, Alicia Silverstone, had endorsed Obama...

Of course, you've got no clue as to how that might mean anything.

Can you produce the hatemail and hate-tweets she has received ? Many of which would have a racial bias.

You're likely one of those 'tolerant' Democrats this poor woman will need police protection from. You ain't right. :cuckoo:

We've known that for a long long long time.

Yeah with him and Ravi the Raving Lunatic running around, this poor woman is definitely not safe. I really do feel for her. I hope she stays safe.

Last night he was spamming the board with a picture of some moron making a quasi-racial comment about the "White House". It was like he'd found his Holy Grail. I wonder if he's licking his balls now that the Polls show that nobody pays attention to his sorry welfare-hogging ass.

Pretty bizarre & ironic, coming from a creepy Obamabot wingnut like you.

Whatever you say, GOP shill.

Pretend to be a Ron Paul libertarian some more.

:thup:

Whatever. Crazed wingnuts like you are the reason this poor woman will now need police protection.

Apparently CGs projection is contagious.

The only thing about Stacy Dash that I care about is her ass. Her politics are irrelevant to me.

If i were on this woman's security team, i would definitely be on the lookout for crazed nutters like Lakhota, Article 15, and Ravi the Raving Lunatic. They're roaming around out there. And that's not good. I'll pray for her.

If i were on this woman's security team, i would definitely be on the lookout for crazed nutters like Lakhota, Article 15, and Ravi the Raving Lunatic. They're roaming around out there. And that's not good. I'll pray for her.

And big chief plucked chicken lakhota is going to be double out of control jerked off now that he's banned.

Gee, just imagine if the other "Clueless" one, Alicia Silverstone, had endorsed Obama...

Oh she does but she's white. The perfect obamaian.

Vegetarian fed her kid breast milk til it was 5.

Whatever you say, GOP shill.

Pretend to be a Ron Paul libertarian some more.

:thup:

Whatever. Crazed wingnuts like you are the reason this poor woman will now need police protection.

Apparently CGs projection is contagious.

The only thing about Stacy Dash that I care about is her ass. Her politics are irrelevant to me.

Yes you proved your political ignorance when I pwnd you on my other thread.

You're as credible as our state treasury. Lol

.....Romney

"Stacey Dash, best known for her character in the 1990s movie “Clueless” and now known for a recent cable-TV drama “Single Ladies”, is half-black and half-Mexican. Tweets responding to her Twitter post in support of Romney were extremely racist – as many of the responses were “black-on-black” racist remarks"

Washington Post

The ever welcoming kind non racist liberals are showing their true colors. And it's ugly.

Confirmation bias much? What a load of horseshit.......

Are you so blinded by partisanship that you don't see racism is prevelant across the entire political spectrum, in one form or another?

Tell us how this is worse than the jackasses who want to put the "white" back in the White House?

Racism sucks no matter who it's coming from. Claiming one side is racist while ignoring the other sucks even more.

Racist!

Liberals only like you if you are liberal too. If you are gay or black or a woman or Hispanic or rich or poor or all the other categories the libs have put us in, and conservative, you're garbage. It's only the party not the people.

.....Romney
"Stacey Dash, best known for her character in the 1990s movie “Clueless” and now known for a recent cable-TV drama “Single Ladies”, is half-black and half-Mexican. Tweets responding to her Twitter post in support of Romney were extremely racist – as many of the responses were “black-on-black” racist remarks"
Washington Post
The ever welcoming kind non racist liberals are showing their true colors. And it's ugly.
Confirmation bias much? What a load of horseshit.......
Are you so blinded by partisanship that you don't see racism is prevelant across the entire political spectrum, in one form or another?

Tell us how this is worse than the jackasses who want to put the "white" back in the White House?

Racism sucks no matter who it's coming from. Claiming one side is racist while ignoring the other sucks even more.

I am bias to two things, one the republican party was started to end slavery.
Two, democrats are far more vicious when you are not a liberal.

Republicans have few racists, the main principle of the republican party is equality and freedom but not by the hands of government.

And government and control are liberals entire agenda. They want everyone dependent on them.

She's a myopic idiot, politically. Like all dupes. The hate is on their team, half the GOP needs to be sedated LOL, along with their media, not just tweeters..

She's a myopic idiot, politically. Like all dupes. The hate is on their team, half the GOP needs to be sedated LOL, along with their media, not just tweeters..

You are in danger of losing your government goodies and are pissed...I understand.

What you need is to move to Cuba. They will love you there.

And we won't miss your sorry ass at all.

.....Romney

Washington Post

I'll just remind the left that this thread is about how you bastards are so good about screaming racism all the while practicing it yourself.

You are in danger of losing your government goodies and are pissed...I understand.

What you need is to move to Cuba. They will love you there.

And we won't miss your sorry ass at all.

Exhibit A. LOL. You're a hateful fool for the greedy rich Pubs who are screwing you and the country. Change the channel...

Forum List

Back