stable, peaceful iraq? when?!

SpidermanTuba said:
As delusional as jimmy when he said he thought Iraq would take a "little" more than 6 months to stablize, 2 1/2 years ago?

Reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points?

I never said what you quoted. You go back over 2 years to find a post to troll about and still can't get it right? :laugh:

I believe I clearly stated "I say we give them a little longer than 6 months to make any drastic changes." I also added "Progress will be slow"

And I believe I was correct, there have been MANY drastic changes for the better in Iraq. I'll be the first to admit I underestimated the insurgency but that doesn't take away all the good things happening in Iraq.

You know your debating skills are weak when you have to try and dig up anything at all to troll about, and still look like an amateur.

SpidermanTuba said:
As delusional as jimmy when he said he thought Iraq would take a "little" more than 6 months to stablize, 2 1/2 years ago?

What's your point? To me, digging this up is just about as petty as one can get.

I mean, do you think anyone really cares? Or perhaps that you think you somehow made jimmy look bad because your version of his prediction was incorrect? IMO, he seems rather sane while you appear to not be in contact with reality much.

If you'd asked me 2 1/2 years ago if I thought more than the usual 10% of whackos on the left in this Nation would be doing their level best to ensure that we fail, I'd have said you were crazy.

And I'd have been wrong.

Forum List

Back