Stable Genius: "The Kurds Are Very Happy"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Forced out of their homeland. A Kurd politician dragged from her car and shot in the street like a dog. Kurd women and children massacred.

And what does the Colluder-in-Chief say about how the Kurds are feeling?

President Trump insisted Friday that Kurdish allies who were being forced from northern Syria to avoid slaughter are "very happy about the way things are going," describing the already breached ceasefire brokered with Turkey like a business deal.

Trump claims Kurds are "very happy about the way things are going," a day after Turkey ceasefire announcement - CBS News

Our President is full-on batshit crazy, people. All the way around the bend.

Are you happy now, Trump supporters?

Now Kurds are being slaughtered, and Islamic State detainees are escaping. With chaos all around, Trump had no choice on Sunday but to order most U.S. troops to scuttle out of Syria in a humiliating defeat. Our forces are leaving so fast they could not take with them, as planned, some 60 “high value” Islamic State detainees — i.e., some of the worst terrorists on the planet.

The Kurds, in turn, had no choice but to invite Syrian regime forces to come to their rescue, thereby handing a massive win not only to Bashar al-Assad but also to his backers in Moscow and Tehran.

Are you happy now, Trump supporters?

Now Kurds are being slaughtered, and Islamic State detainees are escaping. With chaos all around, Trump had no choice on Sunday but to order most U.S. troops to scuttle out of Syria in a humiliating defeat. Our forces are leaving so fast they could not take with them, as planned, some 60 “high value” Islamic State detainees — i.e., some of the worst terrorists on the planet.

The Kurds, in turn, had no choice but to invite Syrian regime forces to come to their rescue, thereby handing a massive win not only to Bashar al-Assad but also to his backers in Moscow and Tehran.
yes--very happy we are not wasting MORE tax $$$$$

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper said that ever since coming to office about two months ago, he had been urging the Turks not to invade Syria. “We cited all the reasons that are now playing out,” he said. “The biggest being the likely release of ISIS fighters from these camps and prisons, not just that we see a humanitarian crisis emerging.”

If Esper cited those reasons to the Turks, he surely cited them to Trump as well. But the president wasn’t listening, as usual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/10/14/are-you-happy-now-trump-supporters/

Seriously. How many pounds of brain damage does it take to claim the Kurds are "very happy"?

If that does not wake you tards up to how fucked up a horse you are backing, nothing will.

If you line up to drink that piss, then you are fucking more retarded than even I believed you are.

Seriously. How many pounds of brain damage does it take to claim the Kurds are "very happy"?

If that does not wake you tards up to how fucked up a horse you are backing, nothing will.

If you line up to drink that piss, then you are fucking more retarded than even I believed you are.
..you are insane with hate from TDS

no--you are bat shit crazy
....please learn some history---it doesn't matter what the US did or does--plain and simple
I know history, fuckwit. Especially Trump's history.

Congratulations. You have become a cut and run Democrat like Trump has always been.

I picture Germans like you about 80 years ago whining, "You are insane with Hitler Derangement Syndrome."

I picture Germans like you about 80 years ago whining, "You are insane with Hitler Derangement Syndrome."
This is the closest thing to a political cult I've seen in my lifetime.

All these folks with TDS certainly are not stable, although definitely not genius either.

Comparing Trump to Hitler brings your credibility level down to 0.

You are a fucking moron.

How exactly does taking steps to avoid getting caught up in a foreign war make Trump like Hitler? I thought Hitler enjoyed himself a spot of foreign war from time to time.

Forced out of their homeland.

Can you point out just where that is? I'm looking for it on this map as well as just exactly where "Palestine" is.

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 4.25.17 PM.png

How exactly does taking steps to avoid getting caught up in a foreign war make Trump like Hitler? I thought Hitler enjoyed himself a spot of foreign war from time to time.
I don't compare people to Hitler. He was his own kind of evil.

Forum List

Back