Stabbing near Munich.

worst insult evah, moron.

Stop trolling.
you are australian.
Oh shut the hell up elder. Here a person is truly worries about their nation and all you can do is some cheap shot drive by troll.
Shes is Austrian you ignorant f#ck. That puts front and center of the islamic savage invasion.

Not that you have the balls to face such.
i live in munich, and am german. lucy is just some loopy tossface not from germany. so fuck off, 214.
Yeah, right. If anything you are a nut less Merkel supporter.
i never voted for cdu or csu, so, no. i am not a merkel supporter. i am also not a rabid hater or a nazi. i am awesome.

Stop trolling.
you are australian.
Oh shut the hell up elder. Here a person is truly worries about their nation and all you can do is some cheap shot drive by troll.
Shes is Austrian you ignorant f#ck. That puts front and center of the islamic savage invasion.

i live in munich, and am german. lucy is just some loopy tossface not from germany. so fuck off, 214.
i never voted for cdu or csu, so, no. i am not a merkel supporter. i am also not a rabid hater or a nazi. i am awesome.
You are just an ignorant Merkel-oid who could give a sh#t less about his country or his people.

you are australian.

You are just an ignorant Merkel-oid who could give a sh#t less about his country or his people.
thnx 4 sharing, toddler.

The truth is just the opposite.
It is certain that you need first hand experience to improve your fact verification skills...

Rotfaschisten und Multi-Kulti Ausländer = Politische Hetzer für Islam und Islamismus.
They don´t allow shades of gray in Germany. You are either on their side or a Nazi. Between that, there is nothing.

Merkel MUSS WEG! Frei Deutschland!

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

You should learn English.

Greg

Stop trolling.
you are australian.

Do you support some party/movement in Germany?

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.
It is certain that you need first hand experience to improve your fact verification skills...

I live in Munich and work at a refugee centre. Can I be of some help?

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.

I live in Munich and work at a refugee centre. Can I be of some help?
Yeah, please bring me a coffee.

Where abouts? Can you recommend anywhere good to go drinking? :D
i am living right in the center. i can recommend any kind of biergarten, even the very touristy ones in hofbräuhaus
and on viktualienmarkt.

I'm living near the centre, just north east of it. I tend to go to the Australian bar to watch football and the mini hofbräuhaus in the nord teil of the English Garden for a quiet beer. It's a beautiful city.

Forum List

Back