Stabalized Kennedy Assasination Footage...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
WARNING: GRAPHIC

LiveLeak.com - Stabalized Kennedy Assasination Footage...

If Oswald was the only gunner at the scene, shooting the president at the back, then why does the famous Zapruder film show the president being shot at the front of the head?

Clearly, the last fatal head shot was fired from in front of the president, not at the back of the president, where Oswald was known to be shooting.

If you closely observe the film of the moment when the president gets shot in the head, the bullet came from the front of the president. It is proven by

1. The film clearly shows the president is getting shot in the front forehead, foolproof. You can clearly see the wound at the president's front head, as the bullet strikes.

2. the president's head flips back as the force applied to the target.

3. Also, at the moment of the impact to the target (JFK's head), the blood splash tells us the bullet entered from the front of the president's head. Throughout the entire shooting time, Oswald was at the BACK of the president.

(by the way, just before the head shot, the president was shot through his throat. After a few second, Jackie asks him, "Are you okay?")

Therefore, there must be a second gun man.

Anyone who has shot a gun before, should be able to understand what I am talking about.

I am not saying Oswald is innocent. I am saying there is a possibility that Oswald was one of the shooters at the scene. (Or, Oswald may have not shot him at all.) Because Oswald was also assassinated before going into a further interrogation, this affair remains mystery.

But one thing for sure; I am confident there was another gunman.

If you would like to leave any opinions, you are welcomed. But no insult, profanity and attacking the other users, please!

this is all OLD news on the kennedy assassination everybody knows.As much as I love to discuss the kennedy assassination,I would like to hear news that isnt so old and commonly known but since we are discussing this,anybody who still believes that fairy tale that oswald killed kennedy and was the lone assassin is in serious denial.Anybody who knows anything about firearms knows that if you shoot a guy in the back of a head your head is going to go forward not backwards.ask any vietnam veteran like I have if when they shot a guy in the back of the head if their head EVER went backwards.I guarantee you none of them will say that.Not only does the film show that he was shot from the back but the the photos prove that as well since if he was shot from the back his whole face would have been blown out and not left intact like it was.

Also every doctor at parkland hospital in dallas all said he had in ENTRANCE wound in the FRONT of the head.Not only that but eyewitnesses said they saw a shooter firing from behind the picket fence.Thats why in the videos you see them running up toward the knoll.the photographs clearly show a rifelman behind the picket fence as well.

David, this has been explained so many times it is hardly worth repeating. Kennedy's head wound shows the bullet entered from the back of the head. Physics explains why the film plays tricks with your mind and eye and understanding what is right before you.

have a nice day

:cuckoo:

oswald killed kennedy and was the lone assassin: one shooter,

possibility there were cohorts in planning, but Lee was a loner in the extreme. the number of shots from an identical rifle in the time frame needed has been demonstrated by a man who explains Lee's scored ratings in the US Military.

obviously someone living in denial about the kennedy assassination the same way so many people here do about 9/11 being an inside job.the rifle they found there they said was a piece of crap incapable of doing it.

Last edited:
WARNING: GRAPHIC

LiveLeak.com - Stabalized Kennedy Assasination Footage...

If Oswald was the only gunner at the scene, shooting the president at the back, then why does the famous Zapruder film show the president being shot at the front of the head?

Clearly, the last fatal head shot was fired from in front of the president, not at the back of the president, where Oswald was known to be shooting.

If you closely observe the film of the moment when the president gets shot in the head, the bullet came from the front of the president. It is proven by

1. The film clearly shows the president is getting shot in the front forehead, foolproof. You can clearly see the wound at the president's front head, as the bullet strikes.

2. the president's head flips back as the force applied to the target.

3. Also, at the moment of the impact to the target (JFK's head), the blood splash tells us the bullet entered from the front of the president's head. Throughout the entire shooting time, Oswald was at the BACK of the president.

(by the way, just before the head shot, the president was shot through his throat. After a few second, Jackie asks him, "Are you okay?")

Therefore, there must be a second gun man.

Anyone who has shot a gun before, should be able to understand what I am talking about.

I am not saying Oswald is innocent. I am saying there is a possibility that Oswald was one of the shooters at the scene. (Or, Oswald may have not shot him at all.) Because Oswald was also assassinated before going into a further interrogation, this affair remains mystery.

But one thing for sure; I am confident there was another gunman.

If you would like to leave any opinions, you are welcomed. But no insult, profanity and attacking the other users, please!

IF you look closely Kennedy's head is about as far forward as it can naturally hang PRIOR to the head shot. You can see his head FIRST move everso slightly foreward from the impact before the following movement backwards which is a rebound reaction. If you shoot at something from the back that is already slumped foreward you naturally will see that object jump from impact.

Forum List

Back