St. Patrick's Day in Chicago, "Why are the paddy wagons filled with black people"?

R

rdean

So I'm right across from Wrigley Field here in Chicago. The neighborhood is filled with bars. So much screaming from too many drunks. Yet, I walked around the block and the only black people I see are in handcuffs. Some are being loaded into paddy wagons. In fact, I don't see a single white person arrested. Not even the white guy who kicked the car as it drove by. He was right in front of two police officers. One of them told him to be careful.

St. Patrick's Day in Chicago, "Why are the paddy wagons filled with black people"?

Because they were Drinking while Black?

That is a crime in Chicago, isn't it?

Oh its not as bad as the crime Protesting while Hippie, of course, but it's still a crime in the Windy City

Growing up on the South Side I remember the song, "Move the patrol wagon closer sergeant, the steps to high for me mudder."

So I'm right across from Wrigley Field here in Chicago. The neighborhood is filled with bars. So much screaming from too many drunks. Yet, I walked around the block and the only black people I see are in handcuffs. Some are being loaded into paddy wagons. In fact, I don't see a single white person arrested. Not even the white guy who kicked the car as it drove by. He was right in front of two police officers. One of them told him to be careful.

Why don't you ask Rahm?

What do you expect, the city is run by Democrats.

When a black man gets arrested, a Liberal takes that as evidence of police racism (even if the police are black). I take it as evidence that a crime was committed. If anything, blacks are arrested at lower rate than whites, if you poll crime victims.

It's so annoying how liberals just claim racism, when no proof exsists. Some liberals are big time assholes.

Would it help you make sense of it all if they were called ****** wagons? :dunno:

Here's the racist in charge of the Chicago police. He's a mic, no wonder all those blacks were arrested in a neighborhood where heretofore have ever been seen.

Attachments

• $cpd.jpg
    $cpd.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 85
I really didn't care about this thread this morning but had a couple of minutes and responded. Both my kids were born in Chicagoland and I hate the place. Sadly though, and much more important than ol' dickweed posting another racebaiting thread, is the crime stats for this weekend. Those that really matter. There were 41 shootings in the Windy City this weekend, 10 of which were homicides including a 6 year old girl. Now that is something to be outraged about.

They left the back doors of it open and hung buckets of KFC near the cab ?

They left the back doors of it open and hung buckets of KFC near the cab ?

KFC is garbage, you can't even attract flies that way anymore.

Oh man I might have seen ya and didn't know it. I was in the same area!

However, I think your full of shit. I didn't see any paddy wagon filled with anyone, black or white. I saw a few white guys kicked out of the bar by bounces for being drunk and billigerent!

I also saw a ton of black dress in green at the parade, none were getting arrested. Why are you trying to make it a racial thing?

Oh man I might have seen ya and didn't know it. I was in the same area!

However, I think your full of shit. I didn't see any paddy wagon filled with anyone, black or white. I saw a few white guys kicked out of the bar by bounces for being drunk and billigerent!

I also saw a ton of black dress in green at the parade, none were getting arrested. Why are you trying to make it a racial thing?

Because Deany is a crazy as any Batman Villain

Forum List

Back