St Louis Rams trade for number 1 draft pick

proof the OP here is smoking crack as everyone here has figured out with his thread title.:haha::lmao:

DailyNewsVinny: "...nearly four months after the NFL corrected an egregious wrong by sending them back to Los Angeles after spending the past two decades in St. Louis, the Rams marked the occasion with the opening of their offseason training program on what can only be described as a glorious late April day in California."
Bonsignore: Welcome back to Los Angeles, Rams, where you belong

LATimesWharton: "Not everything at Rams Park made the move. A T-shirt with the logo 'St. Louis Rams' lay on a pile of clothes by the back door; team executives decided to leave behind anything with the name of their former city."
Moving the Rams from St. Louis to Southern California was no easy task

Los Angeles Rams make the move from St. Louis

BYE BYE ST LOUIS.Wonder when the OP is going to commit hari kari,since he would do that first before ever admitting he was ever wrong on anything.:lmao::rofl::haha::haha::haha:
13029455_10208991306490181_3482781045330403993_o.jpg

Last edited:
I like the trade. The Rams front office feels they have a better chance of getting a franchise quarterback now this year. It also gives them and LA more of a "fresh start" going into relocation. I assume the pick will be Wentz since that is whom the talking heads all agree is the better of the two prospects. He seemed to have a decent Pro Day workout, although he struggled initially when Pep Hamilton poured water on the football before he threw. My biggest concern when deciding between Wentz and Goff would be the level of competition the former saw at North Dakota St. In my opinion the Rams might make the playoffs as a wildcard this year. Were it not for the strength of their division I would predict them to make the playoffs for sure.

St Louis is putting all its eggs in one basket. Regardless of who they pick, they will be second guessed

My money says the best QB in the draft will not even be a first rounder

proof the OP here is smoking crack as everyone here has figured out with his thread title.:haha::lmao:

DailyNewsVinny: "...nearly four months after the NFL corrected an egregious wrong by sending them back to Los Angeles after spending the past two decades in St. Louis, the Rams marked the occasion with the opening of their offseason training program on what can only be described as a glorious late April day in California."
Bonsignore: Welcome back to Los Angeles, Rams, where you belong

LATimesWharton: "Not everything at Rams Park made the move. A T-shirt with the logo 'St. Louis Rams' lay on a pile of clothes by the back door; team executives decided to leave behind anything with the name of their former city."
Moving the Rams from St. Louis to Southern California was no easy task

Los Angeles Rams make the move from St. Louis

BYE BYE ST LOUIS.Wonder when the OP is going to commit hari kari,since he would do that first before ever admitting he was ever wrong on anything.:lmao::rofl::haha::haha::haha:
13029455_10208991306490181_3482781045330403993_o.jpg

Anyone can post a picture of a moving van

You need to do a better job with your phony links

If you wind up with an Elway or Manning it will be a brilliant move. If you wind with a Couch or a JaMarcus Russell, you will be an idiot who never should have been allowed to make a stupid trade.

If you wind up with an Elway or Manning it will be a brilliant move. If you wind with a Couch or a JaMarcus Russell, you will be an idiot who never should have been allowed to make a stupid trade.
Agree

They are fighting over the best quarterback in an average quarterback class

Agree

They are fighting over the best quarterback in an average quarterback class

I agree, I'm not sure this is an average QB class. Right after the Bowl games, Goff was a lower first round, then this kid from N. Dakota was a second rounder. Now, with the NFL shortage of QB's they have both moved into first to fourth in the draft.

Hopefully the Rams won't waste it on another homo...that was a disaster
What a small, pathetic little thing you are
that what describe child rightwinger in his raiders shirt below on the left hand side crying after i "on the right hand side" laughed at him and asked him that question?:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::rofl:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

as i said,he would rather committ suicide first before ever admitting to anyone that he was proven wrong if given the choice.:rofl::lmao: which sadly,is what a lot of posters would do as well.:uhoh3:

see the OP is so desperate to try and convince himself he was right,that he makes threads like this to try and convince himself in his mind that he is right.

.pretty scary that someone would go to lengths that far.:haha:

that's your idea of taking on someone?

:rofl:

idiota.

Forum List

Back