St Hillary the Inevitable avoids Iowa Soap Box

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Wow. Just give her the nomination because...

Is she's trying to find a way to gracefully give Bernie the nomination?

berniesanders-e1439678135103.jpg

Bernie Pulls Ahead Of Hillary In Iowa State Fair Poll The Daily Caller

Every time Democrats are given a viable alternative to Hillary they take it. Even they know shes a disaster.

Every time Democrats are given a viable alternative to Hillary they take it. Even they know shes a disaster.

I think she'll fake a concussion and find a way to gracefully bow out keeping her options open for 2020

I believe this to be Hillarys last chance.

2020 she'll be 4 years older, and even more out of the loop.

That's what she thinks of HER base of voters in the country.

they either take her word for things or they can all go to hell. she's a typical entitled snob from that party filled with Corrupted lying snakes..If you weren't lied to enough by Obama, then vote for the corrupted old hag.

I think she'll fake a concussion and find a way to gracefully bow out keeping her options open for 2020
By then she'll be older than God, and nobody's gonna bite on that hook.

A second failed Presidential Bid would metaphorically cap her ass and send her back to the lecture circuit until she decides to retire.

Perhaps Her Highness believes that if she sticks to the Eastern Liberal Establishment and Western Fruit-Loop circuits she'll have enough to put her over the top.

I mean, after all, who needs Middle America, in order to win, right?

Sorry to be so blunt, but who really gives a shit what redneck bumfuck egypt Iowans think? To think Iowans matter, is such old outdated thinking. But hey, if silly meaningless events like this help Iowa's economy, go for it i guess. What else does Iowa have going for it?

At what point will Debbie Wasserman Schultz pull Hilly Baby aside and say....
" Hey girlfriend....It ain't happening"....We want you to step aside for the good of the party.

At what point will Debbie Wasserman Schultz pull Hilly Baby aside and say....
" Hey girlfriend....It ain't happening"....We want you to step aside for the good of the party.
And Hillary will tell her to suck ass because when have the Clintons ever done anything for the good of anyone other than themselves?

Forum List

Back