Squirrel photo Op

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
What a ham :lol::lol:

This squirrel crashing Melissa and Jackson Brandts' photo opportunity at Lake Minnewanka, in Canada's Banff National Park, where they were vacationing. He has become an internet celeb. Now who's photo op was it? :lol:

Just when the camera was set to take the picture, this little booger popped up :lol:

squirrel.jpg

What a ham :lol::lol:

This squirrel crashing Melissa and Jackson Brandts' photo opportunity at Lake Minnewanka, in Canada's Banff National Park, where they were vacationing. He has become an internet celeb. Now who's photo op was it? :lol:

Just when the camera was set to take the picture, this little booger popped up :lol:

squirrel.jpg

That is priceless! I love it! :D

Me too. I think this photo is simply terrific. Being a semi-professional photographer, I know from experience that some of the best photos are taken just by chance.

and are they sure it isn't a marmot? It looks like one more then a squirrl to me but I could be wrong.

But I think the pic at the top of the thread is a squirrel.

Marmot:

thumbnail.aspx

Squirrel:

thumbnail.aspx

and it looks more like the marmot you posted then the squirrel you posted, it probably is a young marmot so it isn't so big yet. Notice how it has more hair on the belly.

Last edited:
too bad we can't ask the squirrel/marmot?
I think it is funny when people from not the northwest see a marmot for the first time.
We have this stupid commercial right now where they are talking to each other about Spokane.

Ewww....it's a parasite. A worm that grows in the skin. It's REVOLTING!

Warble:

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

Ewww....it's a parasite. A worm that grows in the skin. It's REVOLTING!

Hmmm ... I don't typically eat the skin. But that is pretty gross.

'Course, after googling it, it seems as though cattle are affected by it frequently and I still love me some steaks and burgers. And it seems cats get warbles rather frequently. Ewww.

I'm guessing as long as I don't see it, I'm cool with it. I trust the local squirrel hunters to toss out any squirrels with huge goiter-ish lumps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back