Squeaky gets parole.

Since her target already passed away at a nice advanced age, maybe the parole now is ok.

Personally, I think certain criminal defendants/convicts deserve to enjoy Club Bars a bit longer. Forever comes to mind.

Yeah, her gun wasn't even loaded. :rofl:

Q: What do you do when squeaky or any other blonde throws a grenade at you?

A: Pick it up, pull out the pin and throw it back!

Technically, the gun was loaded.

She had (for some reason only a Manson Family member might find reasonable) ejected the chambered round before setting out on her insane little mission, but the gun still had (as I understand it) a magazine with four rounds in it.

She apparently pulled the trigger (witnesses heard the click). Empty chambers do not fire. Contrary to what I thought when I first posted this, the other rounds did not get chambered -- apparently because if the one round doesn't fire, the automatic slide action cannot take place so no new round can get chambered.

So the gun WAS loaded, but none of the available rounds were chambered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And just to be clear, (a) she deserves to spend the rest of her days locked up, and (b) her burial plot should be UNDER the federal penitentiary.

Last edited:
It's federal...but now you can blame it on Obama. :lol:

If you insist!
No joy for you, she was paroled July 2008. :lol:

She's not OUT quite yet.

Squeaky Fromme soon out of prison in Ford case
Demian Bulwa,John Koopman, Chronicle Staff Writers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

(08-05) 20:32 PDT -- Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, the waif-like Charles Manson follower who tried to shoot President Gerald Ford outside the Capitol in Sacramento in 1975, will be released from prison as early as Aug. 14, authorities said Wednesday.

Squeaky Fromme soon out of prison in Ford case

Another lefty looney...:cuckoo: Using violence to try to enforce their beliefs.

Another lefty looney...:cuckoo: Using violence to try to enforce their beliefs.

While inside, Fromme tried to escape (a federal felony) and attacked another inmate with a claw hammer.

And those incidents came AFTER the mutant attempted to assassinate the President of the United States.

What does the attempted assassination of a President which comes with a sentence of life -- then another violent felony offense and another serious federal felony get her?

Parole!

Of course.

:cuckoo:

Technically, the gun was loaded.

She had (for some reason only a Manson Family member might find reasonable) ejected the chambered round before setting out on her insane little mission, but the gun still had (as I understand it) a magazine with four rounds in it.

She apparently pulled the trigger (witnesses heard the click). Empty chambers do not fire. Contrary to what I thought when I first posted this, the other rounds did not get chambered -- apparently because if the one round doesn't fire, the automatic slide action cannot take place so no new round can get chambered.

So the gun WAS loaded, but none of the available rounds were chambered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And just to be clear, (a) she deserves to spend the rest of her days locked up, and (b) her burial plot should be UNDER the federal penitentiary.
The mindless cult follower wasn't edumicated on firearms usage! :rofl:

Squeaky isn't blonde.

Yeah, her hair is probably gray now but it was red. That picture of her looks like the girl that carved the backwards B on her face that time. Both crazier than hell...

LOOK at them! They have the dazed look of every other Obamaphile cultist you see out there!

Ohhhhhhh-Baaaaaaaaa-Maaaaaaaa.......

ba-manson_family_0500452634.jpg

that's great news!!! she needs a tour, of barry hussein's whitehouse!!!! lol

Forum List

Back