Squashing The Ignorance. Republican Health Care Plans Exposed

What has surprised me at least somewhat in all this healthcare debate, is that there is a CLEAR starting point in the debate on healthcare reform. Many can agree there is a need for low cost, quailty healthcare, that is both affordable, and available. Where many part compnay in this debate is how to get there, and where the frustration level seems to rise is the sheer willingness to not listen to ALL ideas in this debate, especially when you consider the fact that this is something that effects everyone.

Me too. Both sides know changes are needed and know what those changes are yet neither side is willing to comprimise at all on their agendas.

Its sad....I'm hoping the election of an Independant Republican like Brown in MA opens up the eyes of congress and gets them working TOGETHER on a plan that will truly be beneficial for the PEOPLE.

MA Congressman Delehunt is no longer supporting the health care bill.

One less house member for nancy pelosi on this one....it seems they are getting the message now.

What has surprised me at least somewhat in all this healthcare debate, is that there is a CLEAR starting point in the debate on healthcare reform. Many can agree there is a need for low cost, quailty healthcare, that is both affordable, and available. Where many part compnay in this debate is how to get there, and where the frustration level seems to rise is the sheer willingness to not listen to ALL ideas in this debate, especially when you consider the fact that this is something that effects everyone.

Me too. Both sides know changes are needed and know what those changes are yet neither side is willing to comprimise at all on their agendas.

Its sad....I'm hoping the election of an Independant Republican like Brown in MA opens up the eyes of congress and gets them working TOGETHER on a plan that will truly be beneficial for the PEOPLE.

Hell, it'd be nice if they'd just start LISTENING to the people, for crying out loud.

Hell, it'd be nice if they'd just start LISTENING to the people, for crying out loud.

Indeed it would

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtPgr94VYA4]YouTube - All of Teal'c's Indeeds (New and Updated Version)[/ame]

Forum List

Back