Spying

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Spying is illegal, yet it's open knowledge that we have and use - spies. Ridiculous? Redundant? discuss.

I think that it's a necessary thing, but it's quite childish. "We're spying on you illegally, but if you don't catch us we are buds."

Spy music is way cool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6HycyNB1dU]YouTube - ALIAS soundtrack - Season 1 - 03 Red Hair Is Better[/ame]

Can't view youtube.

Anyways, this shit is just ridiculously odd to me. We publicly acknowledge that we break the law. It's just weird.

Lol, spying HERE is illegal. Spying on anyone else is perfectly fine as we do not recognize the laws of other countries here.

Spying is illegal, yet it's open knowledge that we have and use - spies. Ridiculous? Redundant? discuss.

Wash your hands after you use the bathroom! Jeez!

If your spying abilities were accurate, you'd realize how clean I stay. I'm sexay as all hell, don't you forget about it.

Lol, spying HERE is illegal. Spying on anyone else is perfectly fine as we do not recognize the laws of other countries here.

We sure do recognize them, when we're caught and imprisoned.

We sure do recognize them, when we're caught and imprisoned.

No, the country that catches you recognizes laws you break there, we do not recognize foreign law on our soil. Certain allies can ask someone to be caught here but that is not a strict legal issue but a political issue. For instance, something that is illegal in China may be perfectly legal here. Same analogy, spying in China may be illegal to the Chinese but it is perfectly legal as far as America is concerned.

I used to spy on a next-door neighbor years ago. She'd leave her curtins in the bedroom open just a little bit and I would be there to have a look pretty often. It all came to an end when the trash can tipped over and I broke my ankle. She wouldn't even sign my cast... Bitch!

Forum List

Back