Spy Firm Hired to Find ‘Dirt’ on Obama Officials, Possibly by Trump Team

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Spy Firm Hired to Find ‘Dirt’ on Obama Officials, Possibly by Trump Team: Report

A year ago, a private Israeli intelligence agency was hired to run “dirty ops” against two former Obama administration officials in an attempt to discredit the Iran nuclear deal, according to a wild report in The Observer.

Added Rhodes in a comment to The Observer: “digging up dirt on someone for carrying out their professional responsibilities in their positions as White House officials is a chillingly authoritarian thing to do.” It’s not clear if the operation targeted any other Obama administration officials who worked on the Iran deal.

----------------

Every time you turn around, Trump and is minions are accused of something knew.

That's been the game plan since day 1...borne out of necessity to help ease the pain from the election, when the pain subsides the accusations will go away ...and trump seems to relish the victories he is racking up with each [k]new attempt to topple the king of the hill.

private Israeli intelligence agency was hired to run “dirty ops”

You would not believe it, but they've done that to me, too. And I'm not even a Democrat. Not my any stretch. They're using the knife and running birth wards at the hospital everywhere in the U.S. That sort of stuff is no good. No good at all. I mean, come on, put that damned knife away if you don't want to be run out of town by the Nazis.

Spy Firm Hired to Find ‘Dirt’ on Obama Officials, Possibly by Trump Team: Report

A year ago, a private Israeli intelligence agency was hired to run “dirty ops” against two former Obama administration officials in an attempt to discredit the Iran nuclear deal, according to a wild report in The Observer.

Added Rhodes in a comment to The Observer: “digging up dirt on someone for carrying out their professional responsibilities in their positions as White House officials is a chillingly authoritarian thing to do.” It’s not clear if the operation targeted any other Obama administration officials who worked on the Iran deal.

----------------

Certainly Trump seems to have the confidence that he can do anything and everything he likes. Whether this is true or not, I have no idea.

However it wouldn't surprise me.

I hear Trump called Stormy his "Brown slave" and spanked her until she called him "Master" what a fucking Slave owning asshole, right...just like when Republicans owned slave, er, before the Parties switched, oh, wait, that was a Democrat

----------------

Did an independent Israeli Security/Intel company spy on Ben Rhodes and whoshisface? Probably so. Did the Trump Admin ASK THEM to do this or even contact them? Not proven at all. Who are the SOURCES for the link to the Trump Admin?

If Trump wanted to ruin Ben Rhodes over the Iran Deal -- he has access to any notes or docs he wants. Even Rhodes scheduling calendar and travel logs. Doesn't NEED an Israeli company that has no real intel gathering ability.

I hear Trump called Stormy his "Brown slave" and spanked her until she called him "Master" what a fucking Slave owning asshole, right...just like when Republicans owned slave, er, before the Parties switched, oh, wait, that was a Democrat
You forgot he also choked her.

Do you really want to a roll call of bent and dirty Democrats vs Republicans?
I don't think you do.

It as Stormy that added to Trump's Spank account dipsh!t.
Do keep up.

Exactly. And you don’t even see what you admitted to there.
It as Stormy that added to Trump's Spank account dipsh!t.
Do keep up.

Forum List

Back