Sputtering one's own thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Wow. Since when is original thinking a bad thing? Intelligence is more than choosing an ideological path and learning the canon and regurgitating it and attacking others blindly.

rtwngAvngr said:
Wow. Since when is original thinking a bad thing? Intelligence is more than choosing an ideological path and learning the canon and regurgitating it and attacking others blindly.

Original thinking is threatening I guess.

rtwngAvngr said:
LOLsome uber LOLes!:laugh:

dilloduck said:
Original thinking is threatening I guess.
Crypto-rhetorical LOLs!:laugh:

dilloduck said:
10,000 cut-and-pastes-----original?:rolleyes:
With how many commentaries of my own, in favor or against the article or post? How many analysis of such? That my dear, was so uncalled for.

Kathianne said:
With how many commentaries of my own, in favor or against the article or post? How many analysis of such? That my dear, was so uncalled for.

Everyone has had thier turn being insulted here---I think you can take a shot once in awhile.

dilloduck said:
Everyone has had thier turn being insulted here---I think you can take a shot once in awhile.
When deserved dearie, this isn't one of them. I opened the thread, considering that YOU couldn't close it. That was fine, but this is not.

Mr. P said:
So this is a POWER thing...??? Sure looks like it.
You are either misunderstanding or twisting. Dillo I'm sure knows what I meant about deserved criticism and not.

Kathianne said:
When deserved dearie, this isn't one of them. I opened the thread, considering that YOU couldn't close it. That was fine, but this is not.

I don't think anyone thinks to themselves--" oh ya---I deserved that insult yup yup". They aren't really fun but they are a pretty common occurance.

Of course I can't close a thread nor would I want to.

dilloduck said:
I don't think anyone thinks to themselves--" oh ya---I deserved that insult yup yup". They aren't really fun but they are a pretty common occurance.

Of course I can't close a thread nor would I want to.
Well this one is getting totally off topic, so I want to, can and am. If another mod had been around, would have been done awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back