Spurs coach Gregg Popovich: 'Our country is an embarrassment to the world'

Any country that could elect Donald Trump is an embarrassment

The world is laughing at us

And being a coach is supposed make him a political expert. Don't think so; sounds like just another run of the mill asshole to me.

I hate to bust it to you Dotard Trumpsters, but world traveler Gregg Popovich has a much better clue what the world thinks, than you clowns who live in your mom's basement.
Then there's this:
U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
If you disagree with Popovich or Pew, let's see your proof that they are wrong.
Thank you.:up:

No, it's not. But Crazy Gregg is an embarrassment to our country. and Serbia.

Statistically speaking if America was created to favor one race, it would be asians

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich: 'Our country is an embarrassment to the world'

To call Americans who voted for Trump "stupid" would be an insult to stupid people.

"To call Americans who voted for Trump "stupid" would be an insult to stupid people"

And being being insulted would prove how abysmally stupid they truly are.

I hate to bust it to you Dotard Trumpsters, but world traveler Gregg Popovich has a much better clue what the world thinks, than you clowns who live in your mom's basement.
Then there's this:

A better question is why you think anyone's wild guess about world opinion is important to anyone. I am much more concerned with my own and America's opinion. He was elected to serve the American people after all; not the world.

Then there's this:

A better question is why you think anyone's wild guess about world opinion is important to anyone. I am much more concerned with my own and America's opinion. He was elected to serve the American people after all; not the world.

He's not "serving the American people". He's serving himself and his rich pals. He's helping himself to Americans tax dollars at a truly alarming rate. Half of every tax dollar cut will go to the top 1%, which includes him and his family.

Trump spends millions of your tax dollars travelling to one of his golf clubs every weekend, where he's doubled initiation fees. This is called "selling access" and promoting his clubs. He also bills the taxpayers for the rooms used by secret service, at the going rate, the meals they eat and the golf carts they use to follow him around.

He spent more on travel and vacations in his first three months than the Obama family spent in 8 years, and all of it was at Trump owned properties. You complained bitterly about the costs of Obama's vacations and he wasn't lining his own pockets with the money he spent.

Trump wants to eliminate inheritance taxes so he can pass on his stolen wealth to his children, intact. He wants to eliminate the $28 million minimum tax to further reduce his own tax bill. That's not "serving the American people".

He attacks black athletes for taking the knee during the national anthem, but defends white supremacists who killed a young woman, as "exercising their constitutional rights".

Last but certainly not least, it is facile to say it's none of our business who you've elected President, but it is very much our business that this lunatic has taken the world to the brink of nuclear war. This idiot is endangering the whole world with his idiotic threats against another madman. They're both crazy and no good will come of it.

America has lost its way. Your once great country has become a swamp of hate, racial tension, and greed. A house divided against itself cannot stand. You elected Trump to fix this mess, not to take a wrecking ball to it.

He is fomenting hate against non-whites, against non-Christians, and against anyone who calls him out on it.

Then there's this:

He's not "serving the American people". He's serving himself and his rich pals. He's helping himself to Americans tax dollars at a truly alarming rate. Half of every tax dollar cut will go to the top 1%, which includes him and his family.

Trump spends millions of your tax dollars travelling to one of his golf clubs every weekend, where he's doubled initiation fees. This is called "selling access" and promoting his clubs. He also bills the taxpayers for the rooms used by secret service, at the going rate, the meals they eat and the golf carts they use to follow him around.

He spent more on travel and vacations in his first three months than the Obama family spent in 8 years, and all of it was at Trump owned properties. You complained bitterly about the costs of Obama's vacations and he wasn't lining his own pockets with the money he spent.

Trump wants to eliminate inheritance taxes so he can pass on his stolen wealth to his children, intact. He wants to eliminate the $28 million minimum tax to further reduce his own tax bill. That's not "serving the American people".

He attacks black athletes for taking the knee during the national anthem, but defends white supremacists who killed a young woman, as "exercising their constitutional rights".

Last but certainly not least, it is facile to say it's none of our business who you've elected President, but it is very much our business that this lunatic has taken the world to the brink of nuclear war. This idiot is endangering the whole world with his idiotic threats against another madman. They're both crazy and no good will come of it.

America has lost its way. Your once great country has become a swamp of hate, racial tension, and greed. A house divided against itself cannot stand. You elected Trump to fix this mess, not to take a wrecking ball to it.

He is fomenting hate against non-whites, against non-Christians, and against anyone who calls him out on it.

Bullspit. I am unable to find any truth (or even reality) in your post.
Obama was the most racist and divisive President this Nation has ever had. He armed financed and encouraged our enemies.
Trump defends himself and our country when they are attacked and rightly so. When people deliberately disrespected our Nation's flag (which disrespects all Americans of all races) he defended it and us and again rightly so.
Yes, we elected President Trump to try to fix the mess Obama has made and I am pleased and proud of the job he has done so far. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine (which is, of course, the correct one).

Then there's this:

Obama was the most racist and divisive President this Nation has ever had. He armed financed and encouraged our enemies.
Trump defends himself and our country when they are attacked and rightly so. When people deliberately disrespected our Nation's flag (which disrespects all Americans of all races) he defended it and us and again rightly so.
Yes, we elected President Trump to try to fix the mess Obama has made and I am pleased and proud of the job he has done so far. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine (which is, of course, the correct one).

Trump is far more racist and divisive than Obama.

The only reason why you think otherwise is because you support and agree with Trump and hate and disagree with Obama.

Then there's this:

The only reason why you think otherwise is because you support and agree with Trump and hate and disagree with Obama.

"The only reason why you think otherwise is because you support Trump and hate Obama".

Backwards. Thinking otherwise is why I support Trump and hate Obama.

Then there's this:

"The only reason why you think otherwise is because you support Trump and hate Obama".

Backwards. Thinking otherwise is why I support Trump and hate Obama.

Well of course.

You are extremely emotional and biased.

That's the reason why you can't see that Trump is far more divisive than Obama ever was.

If the world has a problem with American wanting trade and immigration policies that benefit US,

fuck them a lot.

If the world has a problem with American wanting trade and immigration policies that benefit US,

fuck them a lot.

The world doesn't have a problem with Americans wanting policies to benefit Americans. They have a problem with policies that benefit Americans to the detriment of everyone else. Unless a trade deal has benefits for all of the parties involved, there's no point for the losing sides to sign.

Increased trade with the US is hardly the plum it used to be. With 47% of your population dependent on government assistance in some form or another, fewer and fewer Americans have the disposable income they once had. With government and taxation policies which overwhelmingly favour the wealthy, the American market is shrinking, not growing.

The growing markets are in Asia and South America. When The understaffed Commerce Department stopped issuing import permits for Mexican crops, the Mexicans quickly sold those crops to South Americans.

Trump pulling out of the TPP isn't slowing growth of the Asian market, it's just reducing American access to it. Access that other countries are quick to jump on. Germany has signed the biggest trade deal in history with Japan.

Trump's restrictions on immigration has already seen many Silicon Valley tech companies setting up operations in Vancouver. They're satellite offices for now, but many may chose a permanent to move to Canada, which has a lower corporate tax rate, better health care, better education and an overall higher quality of life.

Canada hasn't pulled out of the TPP and may ultimately come out way ahead because of the lack of participation by the US.

Globalism made America rich. Supplying the Allies in WWII, and selling Europe and Japan the tools to rebuild their infrastructure, helped create the American middle class, along with the unions which helped look out for the workers.

Even if you turn the clock back to the 1950's when being a white man in America was just the best thing ever, you cannot recapture that moment. Europe has been rebuilt and they don't need your exports. You've outsourced most of your everyday manufacturing of hard goods to Asia, so countries can buy all the stuff they currently buy from you, directly from India and China. You've given them your proprietary information to do that and there's nothing to stop them from using it to their own benefit.

Americans are currently living in a fantasyland where other countries don't matter, but the bald fact is you need us more than we need you.

Forum List

Back