Springer

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
Now I know where Jerry gets all of the people on his show, US message board. Most on here I really think care, they just dont know, and the rest just dont give a crap, Perfect Springer material. Havent seen one Godly remark since ive been on here. Seen a lot of Judges, and educated idiots, that dont know come here from sickem.

Is your pride really hurt that much just because people have asked you to write clearly so we can understand you?

Now I know where Jerry gets all of the people on his show, US message board. Most on here I really think care, they just dont know, and the rest just dont give a crap, Perfect Springer material. Havent seen one Godly remark since ive been on here. Seen a lot of Judges, and educated idiots, that dont know come here from sickem.

Try to lead by example, instead of name calling.

Ask Curve Light all about that.

No. not my pride, Its just everyone on this site has anger management problems, when you start cursing me out for a couple of misspelled words, It just pisses me off, we here in Oklahoma give people like that a good old attitude adjustment, I hope I spelled every thing correct. You have a good one.

I just call them like I see them, People on this site have anger problems, ive been on here two days and got cursed out by people for a couple of missed spelled words, just because I claim to be Christian dosent mean im going to be anyones doormat. You think im bad for name calling, just wait around Jesus is not comming back as a baby to be crucified by stupid people, he is comming back to rule with a rod of iron, as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. That little wip he made and cleaned the church out with wont be anything compared to what he will use to clean house with this time.

Jesus is not comming back as a baby to be crucified by stupid people, he is comming back to rule with a rod of iron, as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. That little wip he made and cleaned the church out with wont be anything compared to what he will use to clean house with this time.

I assure you that the welcome mat is NOT out for a returning Jesus character. The bible's Jesus pissed off the authority figures enough for 1 lifetime when he was alive. If your Jesus would take the initiative to return, people like you would crucify him again. And you can take that to the bank amigo!

Pride leads to the fall of all people. When will we learn to be humble and full of honesty and charity?

Forum List

Back