Spring Time for NetanYahoos in Palestine!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Israel overrides court, removes Palestinian protest settlement - Yahoo! News

Israel today evacuated a Palestinian tent village in the sensitive E1 area near Jerusalem, overriding a court order and invoking military powers to shut down the nonviolent demonstration.

Palestinians established the Bab Al-Shams village two days ago, pointedly mirroring a tactic used by some Israeli settlers to establish facts on the ground, to protest the steady expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank. It’s part of what they hope will become a broader nonviolent movement to pressure Israel.

“We have to move from reaction to taking the initiative, as we did with this activity,” said

Mohammed Khatib, a protest leader from the town of Bilin and one of the protests at Bab Al-Shams. “I think it will be an inspiration and a turning point for Palestinians to participate in this activity.”

RECOMMENDED: Think you know the Middle East? Take our geography quiz.

Israel signaled that it was unwilling to tolerate nonviolent protest in E1, citing security concerns. But while E1 is among the most poignant and provocative locations Palestinian protesters could have chosen, critics of the Israeli government’s crackdown say it hardly amounted to a security threat.

“Is this going to incite the local goat population to sedition?” asks Daniel Seidemann, an Israeli attorney and founder of Terrestrial Jerusalem, which tracks developments that could jeopardize a two-state solution. “It is transparent that this was a use of military authority in order to thwart

They build that settlement KNOWING it would be taken down. What's the problem here ?

Kind of like the Turkish ship that was Gaza bound that KNEW FULL WELL they would be boarded if they broke the blockade. The intention was to provoke Israel and vilify them. Same story with this tent bullshit. Fuck you're dumb Pbel. I find it so sad that people like you fall for all the Arab propaganda bull shit.

They build that settlement KNOWING it would be taken down. What's the problem here ?

Kind of like the Turkish ship that was Gaza bound that KNEW FULL WELL they would be boarded if they broke the blockade. The intention was to provoke Israel and vilify them. Same story with this tent bullshit. Fuck you're dumb Pbel. I find it so sad that people like you fall for all the Arab propaganda bull shit.

How did so many Israelis get Nazi sounding surnames? Is there a correlation? Yes fuck you too Herr ToastMann, Daniel Seidemann, etc. et al...

How did so many Israelis get Nazi sounding surnames? Is there a correlation? Yes fuck you too Herr ToastMann, Daniel Seidemann, etc. et al...
Gee, and here I thought the majority of Israelis took Hebrew names. I would imagine that the only names that Jews have that sound Germanic are the ones with roots in Germany, Austria, Prussia and Hungary. Meanwhile, I wonder if Phillip ever brought up with his acquaintances the fact that the police in our own cities dismantled all those Occupy protestors' sites. Wow, they even did it in London. However, I guess Phillip is not interested in these occurrences but only in what happens in Israel and no place else, like he really cares about the Arabs.

Police dismantle Occupy London camp - CNN

Police Dismantle Occupy Oakland - The Bay Citizen

Police take down Occupy LA camp, arrest nearly 300 | Reuters

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Man you're worse than I thought Pbel Hitler. :lol:

Run along now to your room in the psych ward :lol:

The decision was correct, Thank God for the sane Israeli government.

It's a scandal when the Knesset mades a decision and at every chance they have, Bagatz take decisions to their own hands.

As for people who put their flag as in fighting against fascism, The Israeli high court are the greatest fascist in here!

It's a scandal when the Knesset mades a decision and at every chance they have, Bagatz take decisions to their own hands.

As for people who put their flag as in fighting against fascism, The Israeli high court are the greatest fascist in here!

You Israelis, are something...you tell the UN to fuck off, then you tell your own Supreme Court to fuck off...sounds like good 'ol Nazi facism...

No wonder you've earned the title of the world's Pariah.

You Israelis, are something...you tell the UN to fuck off, then you tell your own Supreme Court to fuck off...sounds like good 'ol Nazi facism...

Thanks to the attitude of "F*ck off" we exist today.

Better being a Pariah than being dead. If we took your word we all would have been gone by now.

So, Phillip, if you think that Israel is a pariah in this world, can you explain this to us? After all, there are hundreds of millions of Hindus in India, and I don't think they got out on the streets and protested this. In fact, while browing another forum in the past, the Hindi posters would always say "God bless Israel."

India and Israel Announce a Joint Academic Program | Indian Foreign Policy

You anti-Zionists are something. Always pretending to give a shit about the Middle East and looking for every small crack or flaw in Israel or her government. Why don't you go fuck off, no one here cares about your useless opinion you retarded Nazi. :D

You anti-Zionists are something. Always pretending to give a shit about the Middle East and looking for every small crack or flaw in Israel or her government. Why don't you go fuck off, no one here cares about your useless opinion you retarded Nazi. :D

well, i listen to pbel. maybe you should limit your statement as to who cares or doesn't. i mean, maybe begin slow like saying "ariel sharon and five fogels don't care about your opinion."

you sure seem angry there, toastie. yowway might bee turnin; you into a pillar of salt if you don't control that temper of yours.

Forum List

Back