Spring 'Rocks'

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
buds001.jpg

cactus almost there

there is still snow on the ground from two months ago but it was a sunny day in the high 40's maybe 50! I like days like today! I took my son to the large park downtown and had lunch with my mom!
No flowers blooming here cactus or otherwise, well at least for another couple more weeks!

there is still snow on the ground from two months ago but it was a sunny day in the high 40's maybe 50! I like days like today! I took my son to the large park downtown and had lunch with my mom!
No flowers blooming here cactus or otherwise, well at least for another couple more weeks!

our drought is so bad we may not even get our usual glorious springtime bluebonnets so my cactus was the best I could do.

I think you need to use more exclamation points when you post.

our drought is so bad we may not even get our usual glorious springtime bluebonnets so my cactus was the best I could do.
Right now I couldn't tell you what a drought is especially since it is raining cats and dogs as I write.
But when we get so much perceptation so early like this we have a dry summer and fall, and with the over growth from spring we get nice forest fires.

I think you need to use more exclamation points when you post.

I do use a lot of them but I blame text messaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we do not have bluebonnets in nc....the blue flowers on the roadside are normally corn flowers in the late summer.

lovely pictures of the bluebonnets...that is one thing i would love to see....miles and miles of texas....

sorry...i digress

Forum List

Back