Spreading the word about Mafia!

Game thread incoming. Then Role PMs. Once 10/13 players confirm by responding back with their win conditions, the game will start. Until then, please do not post in the game thread. Thank you!

When do we start killing one another?

Heh, it'll start tomorrow.

Each Day phase you'll be arguing/persuading who you all should string up.

If you're a member of Town, and you think Mertex is the most suspicious—Scummy—player, throw some arguments or accusations against her to see if you get a reaction. If you put pressure on a player, and I do mean you can heap mountains of pressure on people, if they're Scum they might get nervous and slip up in their own web of lies. :lol:

But if you're Scum, and you think Mertex is an innocent member of Town, you can try to find ways to manipulate the rest of the township in order to get them to lynch her.

That's the beauty of it. You, both Avatar and Mertex et al, will be using your wits to try and persuade the other players to think and act your way. Instead of arguing over repetitious political issues, you instead argue to have the player you find most suspicious lynched.

If you're masterful, you can control the game with your influence and persuasion.

Nice....now you've made me the target....I think Avatar is a suspicious Scummy player and we should kill him before the game even starts.....:lol::lol:

Why is it beautiful women want to kill me?

Heh, it'll start tomorrow.

Each Day phase you'll be arguing/persuading who you all should string up.

If you're a member of Town, and you think Mertex is the most suspicious—Scummy—player, throw some arguments or accusations against her to see if you get a reaction. If you put pressure on a player, and I do mean you can heap mountains of pressure on people, if they're Scum they might get nervous and slip up in their own web of lies. :lol:

But if you're Scum, and you think Mertex is an innocent member of Town, you can try to find ways to manipulate the rest of the township in order to get them to lynch her.

That's the beauty of it. You, both Avatar and Mertex et al, will be using your wits to try and persuade the other players to think and act your way. Instead of arguing over repetitious political issues, you instead argue to have the player you find most suspicious lynched.

If you're masterful, you can control the game with your influence and persuasion.

Nice....now you've made me the target....I think Avatar is a suspicious Scummy player and we should kill him before the game even starts.....:lol::lol:

Why is it beautiful women want to kill me?

Princess Barbie Doll syndrome...or you're fugly...

Will we get another PM when we can start posting in the game thread? Or will you post that it is open here?

Will we get another PM when we can start posting in the game thread? Or will you post that it is open here?

I'll unlock the thread and PM everyone to make sure they know. :smiliehug:

The game has begun!

Our game is now open, and players can now post in there to play the game. ;-)

i am confused

When I first started playing Mafia, I was confused, too. Everyone who plays the game goes through it. :smiliehug:

If you want you can ask me some gameplay questions and I'll strive to answer them the best that I can.

Forum List

Back