Spot the difference competition - Confederates v. Kneelers

1. Race has nothing to do with this, you fucking moron. YOu are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

2. Trump's quote is more of a complaint about what the owners and League should have done in response. But as the League choose to back them in making anti-American speech at work, that's moot.
You piece of shit racist, race has everything to do with the kneelers — they were protesting police brutality against Blacks.

Like most racists, you’re not very bright.

If your delivery is bad enough, no one cares about your "message".

And their delivery, was pretty much as bad as it could be.

That you don't know that, shows that you are the moron here.

My point stands, you race baiting asshole.

1. Race has nothing to do with this.

2. Trump's quote is more of a complaint about what the owners and League should have done in response. But as the League choose to back them in making anti-American speech at work, that's moot.
LOL

Your argument died the moment you admitted there are circumstances it’s not disrespectful to stand for the National Anthem.

Kneeling is actively showing disrespect. If you had any doubt about that, Kaepernick verbally clarified it for you. Would you like the link to that, again?

Some lazy slob who is just sitting there like a lump, his message is just that he is lazy.

That you counted that as a "win", for yourself, is utterly pathetic and laughable.

You simply want to pick & choose when it is and when it isn’t. Figures you pick it is when the protest is over police brutality against Blacks.

Fucking piece of shit, ignorant racist.

I have often discussed police brutality on this site. You will not find that I have at any point, called someone an Anti-American in any of those discussions (barring additional anti-American complaints from the lefty in question)

So to summarize, your argument at this point has degenerated to

1. pretending that being lazy is the same as actively showing disrespect.

2. Hallucinating that you can read my mind.

3. calling me names.

You are a loser and a race baiting anti-American piece of shit.
LOL

Aww, how cute. The piece of shit racist is now making up excuses for disrespecting the flag. So it’s ok to disrespect the flag if you’re a lazy bum.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

First of all, you are a race baiting piece of shit. Fuck you.

Second of all, someone wants to get a beer before the game starts, MORE POWER TO HIM.

That you pretend that is the same as ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF STANDING TO INTENTIONALLY SHOW DISRESPECT TO THE NATION AND IT'S CITIZENS,

as verbally clarified by Kaerpernic himself,

is just you being a lying piece of shit.

Fuck the Kneelers, FUck the LEague that supports them, fuck anyone that defends those anti-American pieces of shit.

Get back when a confederate flag flies at a NFL game.

17-confederate-flags-062415-gettyap-ftrjpg_8oe8ynnontew15o1apc72bdyg.jpg

confederage_flag_sb50-1.jpg

college-football-overall-view-of-mississippi-fans-with-confederate-picture-id178192706

I swear sometimes I wonder about the stupidity of others!!!

Those pictures are showing the Battle Flag of General Lee and not the Confederate Flag!

So many of you confuse the two and refuse to admit you are wrong!
2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?

Now in your picture in your op I can see the Confederate Flag there but I bet you do not even know which one is the Confederate Flag, do you?

What is my point?

Simple, if you are going to create a thread about the Confederate Flag and then claim the Flag of General Lee is it, well then you lose!

Also if Football Players kneel, so what!?!

I do not care and it is their choice!

I also do not care if someone wave General Lee Battle Flag or the actual Confederate Flag because it is their right to do so!

Noe please learn the difference between General Lee Battle Flag and the actual Confederate Flag or don't and stay ignorant!

You piece of shit racist, race has everything to do with the kneelers — they were protesting police brutality against Blacks.

Like most racists, you’re not very bright.

LOL

Your argument died the moment you admitted there are circumstances it’s not disrespectful to stand for the National Anthem.

Kneeling is actively showing disrespect. If you had any doubt about that, Kaepernick verbally clarified it for you. Would you like the link to that, again?

Some lazy slob who is just sitting there like a lump, his message is just that he is lazy.

That you counted that as a "win", for yourself, is utterly pathetic and laughable.

You simply want to pick & choose when it is and when it isn’t. Figures you pick it is when the protest is over police brutality against Blacks.

I have often discussed police brutality on this site. You will not find that I have at any point, called someone an Anti-American in any of those discussions (barring additional anti-American complaints from the lefty in question)

3. calling me names.

LOL

Aww, how cute. The piece of shit racist is now making up excuses for disrespecting the flag. So it’s ok to disrespect the flag if you’re a lazy bum.

Second of all, someone wants to get a beer before the game starts, MORE POWER TO HIM.

That you pretend that is the same as ACTIVELY DOING THE OPPOSITE OF STANDING TO INTENTIONALLY SHOW DISRESPECT TO THE NATION AND IT'S CITIZENS,

Fuck the Kneelers, FUck the LEague that supports them, fuck anyone that defends those anti-American pieces of shit.
LOL

All caps doesn’t help your beaten point. Perhaps you should try all caps in bold.

:itsok:

LOL

3. calling me names.

LOL

LOL

All caps doesn’t help your beaten point. Perhaps you should try all caps in bold.

All you've done in an attempt to "Refute" my point is express your disagreement and then repeat your initial assertion.

You've done NOTHING to explain why going to get a beer, is the same as actively showing disrespect.

You are a moron. Or a vile liar. Probably both.

Get back when a confederate flag flies at a NFL game.

17-confederate-flags-062415-gettyap-ftrjpg_8oe8ynnontew15o1apc72bdyg.jpg

confederage_flag_sb50-1.jpg

college-football-overall-view-of-mississippi-fans-with-confederate-picture-id178192706

Those pictures are showing the Battle Flag of General Lee and not the Confederate Flag!

So many of you confuse the two and refuse to admit you are wrong!
2A09774800000578-3141960-image-a-3_1435471142881.jpg

arian-foster-is-the-latest-star-nfl-player-to-kneel-during-national-anthem.jpg

Spot the difference.

On the one hand you have those flying the Confederate flag.

These are the sort of people who are telling the kneelers that they're disrespecting the US armed forces, they're disrespecting the flag, they're disrespecting the anthem.

On the other hand you have the kneelers.

The Confederate troops committed Treason. The US Constitution is quite clear on what Treason is, and the Confederacy committed treason and every soldier who took up arms to FIGHT THE SOLDIERS OF THE US ARMED FORCES committed treason.

Now, flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the members of the US armed forces. The Confederates killed members of the US armed forces.

Flying the Confederate flag shows no respect to the flag of the United States. It says "we don't want to be a part of that flag, we don't want our star on that flag".

Kneeling in a protest does not disrespect the US flag. The US flag exists because it represents the States, the government, the Constitution. A Constitution which protects freedom to criticize the government.

The kneelers have killed zero US Armed Forces personnel.
The Confederates killed 110,000 people in battle and 25,000 to 30,000 in Confederate prisons.

How is it that the people who fly the flag of treason, the flag of killing US military personnel can turn around and tell those who kneel, that they're disrespecting the anthem and the flag?

Now in your picture in your op I can see the Confederate Flag there but I bet you do not even know which one is the Confederate Flag, do you?

What is my point?

Simple, if you are going to create a thread about the Confederate Flag and then claim the Flag of General Lee is it, well then you lose!

Also if Football Players kneel, so what!?!

I do not care and it is their choice!

I also do not care if someone wave General Lee Battle Flag or the actual Confederate Flag because it is their right to do so!

Noe please learn the difference between General Lee Battle Flag and the actual Confederate Flag or don't and stay ignorant!

810px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

First Confederate flag with 13 stars. It went through four versions with stars being added until it had 13 stars. November 28th (or December 10th) 1861 to May 1st 1863

1440px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281863%E2%80%931865%29.svg.png

Second Confederate flag. May 1st 1863 to March 4th 1865

900px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281865%29.svg.png

Third Confederate flag March 4th 1865

810px-Flag_of_the_Army_of_Northern_Virginia.svg.png

Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. Also know as the "Robert E. Lee Headquarters flag.

600px-Battle_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png

Battle flag of the Confederate States. It wasn't the official flag, but it was flown by Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia.

220px-General_Forrest%27s_flag.png

Battle flag of Forrest's Cavalry Corps.

The thing is, the battle flags were SQUARE. In the pictures I posted they're RECTANGULAR.

None of the flags that Robert E. Lee flew were this flag:

th

This flag is called the second Confederate Navy Jack from 1863 to 1865.

But that's besides the point.

The point here is you have people waving a flag which represents the Confederates. It represents treason against the United States of America.

For many of the people who fly the Confederate Flag, or the second Confederate Navy Jack if you want to get rather specific about it, they don't know one flag from the other. They don't care. They buy a flag that represents something.

It's not Robert E. Lee for a start. It's the ideas of the Confederacy. How many black people fly any of these Confederate flags? Maybe a few do, but probably not that many.

It represents white supremacy, it represents treason, it represents at lot of things, and they're all negative.

"

Those pictures are showing the Battle Flag of General Lee and not the Confederate Flag!"

But this, this is fucking hilarious. To come on here, to say others are stupid, and then to get it wrong, priceless.

LOL

3. calling me names.

LOL

LOL

All you've done in an attempt to "Refute" my point is express your disagreement and then repeat your initial assertion.

You've done NOTHING to explain why going to get a beer, is the same as actively showing disrespect.

LOLOL

I never said going to get a beer is disrespectful to the flag.

I like how you fight arguments without even knowing what the argument is. :confused:

[...

th

This flag is called the second Confederate Navy Jack from 1863 to 1865.

But that's besides the point.

The point here is you have people waving a flag which represents the Confederates. It represents treason against the United States of America.
...s.

It did represent those things, a century and a half ago.

Soon afterwards, thanks to a national policy of reconciliation, and to the present day, it represents regional pride.

It is nothing but regional and racial bigotry ON YOUR PART, to make an issue of this.

3. calling me names.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

I like how you fight arguments without even knowing what the argument is. :confused:

All you are doing now, is spewing out garbage to bury the point, like a well trained propagandist.

The fact remains.

The National Anthem is an unity ritual for Americans to show respect and loyalty to the Flag, and the Nation it stands for and their fellow citizens.

Standing is how that unity, respect and loyalty is shown.

KNEELING is the exact opposite of that and done to show the exact opposite, ie, division, dis respect, and dis loyalty.

It is an insult to the Nation and all Americans.

They are anti-American assholes. The Kneelers, the League that supported them, and anyone who defends, them.

FUCK THEM ALL.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

All you are doing now, is spewing out garbage to bury the point, like a well trained propagandist.

The fact remains.

The National Anthem is an unity ritual for Americans to show respect and loyalty to the Flag, and the Nation it stands for and their fellow citizens.

KNEELING is the exact opposite of that and done to show the exact opposite, ie, division, dis respect, and dis loyalty.

They are anti-American assholes. The Kneelers, the League that supported them, and anyone who defends, them.

FUCK THEM ALL.
LOL

Like all racists, you’re a flaming idiot. You mischaracterized my position with a claim you falsely portrayed as mine, better known as a strawman, and then you refer to my correcting your false attribution as “garbage.” What a nut you are.

Meanwhile, your point remains as dead as before since you admitted not standing for the National Anthem is disrespectful and it goes without saying, you are not the arbitrator over who decides when not standing is acceptable.

LOL

LOLOL

The fact remains.

FUCK THEM ALL.
LOL

Like all racists, you’re a flaming idiot. You mischaracterized my position with a claim you falsely portrayed as mine, better known as a strawman, and then you refer to my correcting your false attribution as “garbage.” What a nut you are.

Meanwhile, your point remains as dead as before since you admitted not standing for the National Anthem is disrespectful and it goes without saying, you are not the arbitrator over who decides when not standing is acceptable.

I'm not claiming to be an Authority on rituals.

My argument stands or does not stand based on it's merits.

That you attacked my position as though I was just asserting it, and not explaining it, is a strawman of YOUR making.

The National Anthem is an unity ritual where standing together, with your hand over your heart, is an expression of respect and loyalty to both the symbol of the nation, and the citizens for which it stands.

Doing the opposite, ie kneeling, is obviously an expression of the opposite, ie of disrespect, and disloyalty to the nation and your fellow citizens.

If there was any doubt about this, and there never was, Kaepernick verbally clarified this later on.

I have linked to that statement multiple times. Would you like it again?

You are a race baiting asshole. The kneelers and all those who support them and defend them are anti-American assholes.

Forum List

Back