Sports NBA Now Requiring All Players To Stand For Chinese National Anthem

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-10-9_19-19-21.jpeg

NEW YORK, NY—In an effort to salvage its relationship with China, the NBA is now requiring all players to stand for the Chinese national anthem at the beginning of every game.

NBA Now Requiring All Players To Stand For Chinese National Anthem

but how many Americans will tune into the games when they next play eh ??

So those overpaid morons have to stand for the Chinese National Anthem but not America’s National Anthem. What is wrong with this country. What a joke. This is why I don’t watch basketball and football. Overpaid criminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So those overpaid morons have to stand for the Chinese National Anthem but not America’s National Anthem. What is wrong with this country. What a joke. This is why I don’t watch basketball and football. Overpaid criminals.

----------------------------------------- I haven't heard this story anywhere else so I am thinking , is it TRUE ?? Its funny if the 'money grubbers' are standing on 'orders' from the 'chinese' though EBardi . [if the story is True ]

----------------------------------------- I haven't heard this story anywhere else so I am thinking , is it TRUE ?? Its funny if the 'money grubbers' are standing on 'orders' from the 'chinese' though EBardi . [if the story is True ]

There has been talk about China being upset over games played with the Chinese. Not that I give a rats ass what China thinks but if this is true it just shows how fucked up this country is. Nothing surprises me when it comes to the NBA and the NFL. 70% of them would be in prison if they weren’t playing basketball or football. The NFL hurt themselves with the kneeling and the NBA hurt themselves by sticking up for thugs who were killed. Hoodies, Tee Shirts and writing on there sneakers. Two classless sports. I feel bad for the small percentage that are good people.

Forum List

Back