Sports illustrated uses Blasey Ford to link Kavanaugh to convicted serial rapist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sports Illustrated Uses Blasey-Ford To Link Kavanaugh To Convicted Serial Rapist
Christine Blasey-Ford made her first appearance since the Kavanaugh hearings to present a Sports Illustrated award to the gymnast who first accused USA gymnastic doctor Larry Nassar of sexual assault.

upload_2018-12-13_7-55-24.png

WHen you think you heard it all, this magazine can't fail fast enough, we can be sure they will fail and go under once they play the PC kiss ass and put trannies in the swim suite additions lmfao......... buuuh bye S.I.

Christine Blasey Ford is to preventing sexual assault what Steph Curry is to promoting NASA.

The progressive clowns that use awards programs to promote their leftist agenda only wind up alienating people.

Christine Blasey Ford is to preventing sexual assault what Steph Curry is to promoting NASA.

The progressive clowns that use awards programs to promote their leftist agenda only wind up alienating people.
Curry fooled your stupid ass, huh? :itsok:

Oh well, so did Kavanaugh.

Curry fooled your stupid ass, huh? :itsok:

Oh well, so did Kavanaugh.
Sez the queen of the never proofers...
Did you see he voted to fund Planned Parenthood with your money? You should've dropped him and nominated somebody else when you had the chance.

Did you see he voted to fund Planned Parenthood with your money? You should've dropped him and nominated somebody else when you had the chance.
Yeah, it was a bad decision. I suspect he still fears the backlash from the psychotic left.

^ after 4 posts trying to change my opinion
That would be like arguing with a stone....a very stupid stone.
I'm only giving other posters a rationale with which to reject your nonsense and other mentally defective types who might agree with you, as unlikely as that seems.

Forum List

Back