Sports and Politics junkie

soonerthunder22

May 18, 2014
Hello everyone. Without giving out too much boring info about myself...I am a graduate of Oklahoma University, love my Sooners and Thunder and have been a lifetime fan of the L.A. Dodgers. I was in the Navy for four years and own a pest control company in Oklahoma City. I am about as conservative as they come, and am married with three children.

Hello soonerthunder22...

1532482est62etxm3.jpg

Welcome to the USMB..:)

Hello everyone. Without giving out too much boring info about myself...I am a graduate of Oklahoma University, love my Sooners and Thunder and have been a lifetime fan of the L.A. Dodgers. I was in the Navy for four years and own a pest control company in Oklahoma City. I am about as conservative as they come, and am married with three children.
:welcome:
:salute: Navy brother

Can't help ya with that Sooner problem tho

Welcome Aboard!

When dealing with Liberals here, man the pumps.....................DCC may not be able to handle the additional flooding with automated controls.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEtZ5r0CIYI]America's Navy - 100 Percent - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you for your service to the American people through your Naval service.

Welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Forum List

Back