Spooks Covering Butt

Don't underestimate me. I am concerned because Trump had no valid reason for his abuse of power.
That is what concerns me, not so much what he did or who he did it to
The former CIA chief is openly lying and calling for the president to be prosecuted for treason and you think that its okay?...do you think Obama would have stood for that?...of course you don't and of course he wouldn't...put your Obama colored glasses away...
Brennan looks like he is unstable and that is not a good mix with the security clearance he had...who knows what his unhinged anger towards Trump would have led him to do with his security access...
I actually think no one should leave their job and be allowed to take their clearance with them...they should leave it at their former desk and go home....
Moon of Alabama blog sums it up nicely -
“Abu Jihad Brennan was the CIA's station chief in Saudi Arabia. Some assert he went native, i.e. converted to Wahhabism. Brennan was in Riyadh when the Khobar Towers were bombed. Al-Qaeda did it, but Brennan was helpful in blaming the attack on Hizbullah and Iran. He was deputy executive director of the CIA on 9/11. That 9/11 happened was an intelligence failure or, as some have it, an incident arranged by the deep state. Brennan was CIA chief of staff while the agency concocted false stories about Iraqi WMD. He was within the line of command that ran the CIA torture program. It was Brennan who conspired with the Gulf dictators to hire Jihadis to destroy Libya and to attempt the same in Syria. In short - the man was always ruthless, incompetent and dishonest.

When Obama became president he wanted to make Brennan Director of the CIA. The Democrats in Congress were opposed to that. Obama then made him his high priest of targeted killings. After Obama's reelection, Brennan finally became director. He ordered the CIA to spy on the Congress committee investigating CIA torture. He lied to Congress under oath when he denied that it had happened. When it was proven that the CIA did what it did, he had to apologize.”

Despite Jake the Snakes phony protestations, listen to these!

Now then, being logical, thinking, human beings, do any of you nice people see a pattern here? Brennan loved the Communist candidate, and voted for him. He then SPIES on the Senate, lies about it, and gets busted.

Enter Trump for President! Now then, which agency did Stefan Halper do most of his work for? Oh, that's right, the CIA!

Hmmmmmmm, but I thought the CIA could NOT investigate Americans on American soil? So what to do...….what to do! Wait, I know, hand the dossier to Harry Reid and John Mcain, and watch them contact the FBI about an investigation......PLUS...….leak the existence of the dossier to the MSM! Gee, what MSM outlets ran with this? Ummmmm, you do NOT mean, the charming and delightful CNN; which by the way, Brennan now works for-)

So very, very, tidy, wouldn't you say!

And for the Far Leftists...……….who heads the executive branch? You don't mean Donald J. Trump, do you-) Do ya think for an instant, just one instant, that he is able to see all the evidence that has been gathered? Do you think he knows EXACTLY what happened, and who did it? Let me tell you, he knows, and Nunez knows, and that is why before the midterms, you people are going to be crying in your adult beverage, lol.

Do ya think people are not SINGING LIKE BIRDS to save themselves? Of course you do, that is your hope with Manafort, isn't it!

If you are dumb enough to think, that all of this is happening more, and more, as the midterms come closer, then you are really ignorant, lol. They got the goods, and unlike you people, ANYTIME for us actually has a timeline-------> BEFORE the midterms, which is exactly why, you better get some valium, you are going to need it!

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) on Thursday took aim at Brennan for "purport[ing] to know, as fact, that the Trump campaign colluded with a foreign power."

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times,” Burr said.

Burr added that Trump has the “full authority” to rescind security clearance if the statements were “purely political and based on conjecture.”

Either way you are in trouble Brennan.
Trump has the “full authority” to rescind security clearance if the statements were “purely political and based on conjecture.”
The fact is, Trump has the "full authority" to rescind security clearance. Period. The reason why is ridiculous and has nothing to do with valid reasons that the intelligence agencies revoke security clearances.

Trump doesn't need a reason. These people all serve at his pleasure. If Obama was ending someone's security clearance you'd be all up in their face for even questioning it.
Don't underestimate me. I am concerned because Trump had no valid reason for his abuse of power.
That is what concerns me, not so much what he did or who he did it to.
------------------------------------------ their is NO abuse of power , Trump can do as he like regarding this issue of Sec Clearance OldLady .

Democrats and the left wing nuts in the media would be well advised to turn away from Brennan.....but they won't because hatred makes one dumb as a rock....and the left is hating like never before....

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) on Thursday took aim at Brennan for "purport[ing] to know, as fact, that the Trump campaign colluded with a foreign power."

“If his statement is based on intelligence he has seen since leaving office, it constitutes an intelligence breach. If he has some other personal knowledge of or evidence of collusion, it should be disclosed to the special counsel, not The New York Times,” Burr said.

Burr added that Trump has the “full authority” to rescind security clearance if the statements were “purely political and based on conjecture.”

Trump has the “full authority” to rescind security clearance if the statements were “purely political and based on conjecture.”
The fact is, Trump has the "full authority" to rescind security clearance. Period. The reason why is ridiculous and has nothing to do with valid reasons that the intelligence agencies revoke security clearances.

Trump doesn't need a reason. These people all serve at his pleasure. If Obama was ending someone's security clearance you'd be all up in their face for even questioning it.
That is what concerns me, not so much what he did or who he did it to.
Did you complain when Obama had Brennan do it? Didn't think so.

Democrats and the left wing nuts in the media would be well advised to turn away from Brennan.....but they won't because hatred makes one dumb as a rock....and the left is hating like never before....

they have always hated

recently it has become impossible for them to mask it

The CIA has a big advantage because everything, including the budget, is a freaking secret to Americans. Ironically the Russians probably know where every dime is spent. The CIA should have been disbanded or at least reorganized after 9-11. Brennan is living proof that the CIA has become a political tool led by fools and living off fake Hollywood hype. There are about five million security clearances out there and there are no secrets left. Drain the freaking swamp.

we really dodged a bullet when hillary lost the election

had she won all this would have been hid under the table

Brennan himself revoked the security clearance of several Benghazi hero's who were critical of Obama and Hillary, the press responded with CRICKETS.

And he made everyone of them sign NDA's when they returned.

Er..no. We wouldn't.

I love how you retards use complete fantasy as an argument.

Forum List

Back