Spooks Believe Sen. Rockefeller Betrayed Them, Leaked To NYT

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
i share their convictions, rockefeller has been acting dangerously incoherent and outragous about the NSA and other security matters. this needs to be investigated quickly.

http://hughhewitt.com/archives/2006/01/29-week/index.php#a001251

Calling Senator Rockefeller
by Hugh Hewitt
February 4, 2006 05:35 AM EST

The American Spectator's Jed Babbin was on John Batchelor's radio show yesterday, and stated that the intelligence community believes West Virignia Senator Jay Rockefeller is the leaker who illegally supplied the New York Times with the details of the NSA program.

Given that the CIA's Porter J. Goss stated emphatically that the leak had done very serious damage to the Uniterd States, if Rockefeller is a suspect, he should be hauled before a Grand Jury asap. When the crime was bribery (Abscam)no one protested that a sitting U.S. Senator ought not to be atarget.

If the crime is much more serious --and this is-- purported good intentions should not shield the suspect.

Has any member of the press asked Rockefeller point blank if he's the law breaker yet?

NATO AIR said:
i share their convictions, rockefeller has been acting dangerously incoherent and outragous about the NSA and other security matters. this needs to be investigated quickly.

John Batchelor's show is great I listen as much as I am able. Did you also happen to catch John Negroponte's testimony before the Senate hearing. He essentially said the same thing only with MUCH spirit :D I believe the word he used was traitorous, and he also included Kennedy in his list.

Bonnie said:
John Batchelor's show is great I listen as much as I am able. Did you also happen to catch John Negroponte's testimony before the Senate hearing. He essentially said the same thing only with MUCH spirit :D I believe the word he used was traitorous, and he also included Kennedy in his list.

ANYONE who puts Kennedy and traitorous in the same sentence are allright by me!

Forum List

Back