Sponsor of drug testing Georgia law for welfare recipients arrested for DUI

But he's not on welfare....

He buys his booze with his own money...

Everyone on welfare should be drug tested...

Its OK to drive drunk as long as you aren't on welfare?

WTF?

What do you think is a greater threat to society - someone buying $10 worth of pot while collecting food stamps, or someone buying $20 worth of booze, getting hammer, and driving drunk out of their minds? Which would you rather run into on the road?

But the state didn't buy his booze for him...

Quite frankly people have different tolerances to substances... This guy could have been piss ass drunk or hardly feeling a thing.

The key is to not get behind a wheel when you know you have had too much to drink.

I'll take that as a yes.

Oh and don't even attempt to portray welfare fucks as innocent pot smokers. Those on welfare that use drugs generally use much harder shit than weed - try crack, meth, heroin.

So its OK to smoke pot on welfare but not crack or meth?

How much would it co$t the $tate to drug te$t everyone on welfare? They'd have to take the te$t every 6 month$ when their ca$e comes up for review, right? What about juvenile$? There'$ a juvenile drug problem, are the kid$ going to be te$ted too?

Drug tests aren't that expensive.

They have instant ones - they're like 5 bucks.

That's the cost of the test. The test also has to be administered. If you're going to trust drug users to administer their own tests, you may as well not give them one, genius! You can even buy clean piss in some gas stations these days, for crying out loud, and its readily available in head shops or online. The only way to administer a drug test and be sure the urine is from the test subject is to observe the piss come out of the test subject and into the sample vial, and that my friend will cost more than $5 a pop.

As someone who has paid taxes all his adult life, god forbid should I ever need public assistance, I would find no greater insult than to be required to allow a government employee to observe me pissing in a jar.

Last edited:
How much would it co$t the $tate to drug te$t everyone on welfare? They'd have to take the te$t every 6 month$ when their ca$e comes up for review, right? What about juvenile$? There'$ a juvenile drug problem, are the kid$ going to be te$ted too?

That's the cost of the test. The test also has to be administered. If you're going to trust drug users to administer their own tests, you may as well not give them one, genius! You can even buy clean piss in some gas stations these days, for crying out loud, and its readily available in head shops or online. The only way to administer a drug test and be sure the urine is from the test subject is to observe the piss come out of the test subject and into the sample vial, and that my friend will cost more than $5 a pop.

As someone who has paid taxes all his adult life, god forbid should I ever need public assistance, I would find no greater insult than to be required to allow a government employee to observe me pissing in a jar.

Don't worry, chances are you'll never qualify for welfare. My husband was unemployed for 3 years and we never qualified. My kids, both with disabilities didn't even qualify for ssi because we had too many assets. And the moral of the story is to be completely irresponsible with your money if you ever want help from the government when you're in dire straights.

So the word "Hypocrite" never comes to your mind? Most people are on "welfare" because they have to be. You think they want to be there? I am sure there are some that abuse the system, but humiliating the 98% that HAVE to be there is not the way to figure out which are frauds. There are investigators that do that very thing, right now. Let them do their job or increase the investigations.

Last edited:

WTF?

What do you think is a greater threat to society - someone buying $10 worth of pot while collecting food stamps, or someone buying $20 worth of booze, getting hammer, and driving drunk out of their minds? Which would you rather run into on the road?

Quite frankly people have different tolerances to substances... This guy could have been piss ass drunk or hardly feeling a thing.

The key is to not get behind a wheel when you know you have had too much to drink.

I'll take that as a yes.

Oh and don't even attempt to portray welfare fucks as innocent pot smokers. Those on welfare that use drugs generally use much harder shit than weed - try crack, meth, heroin.

If it was up to me I would abolish the welfare program (or at least limit welfare) and I would legalize drugs in general..

However under our currant system, where people are allowed to live on welfare for life any illegal substance should get you booted off the program.

Taxpayers shouldn't have to work hard so a bunch of lazy fucks can sit on their asses all day and get high - on any substance.

I'll take that as a yes.

If it was up to me I would abolish the welfare program (or at least limit welfare) and I would legalize drugs in general..

However under our currant system, where people are allowed to live on welfare for life any illegal substance should get you booted off the program.

Taxpayers shouldn't have to work hard so a bunch of lazy fucks can sit on their asses all day and get high - on any substance.

speaking of "any substance" did you know in WA state they now card you when you buy spray paint? :lol: My neighbor, 78 went to buy some and was carded.

But he's not on welfare....

He buys his booze with his own money...

Everyone on welfare should be drug tested...

WTF?

The key is to not get behind a wheel when you know you have had too much to drink. Oh and don't even attempt to portray welfare fucks as innocent pot smokers. Those on welfare that use drugs generally use much harder shit than weed - try crack, meth, heroin.

That is a limit not too many drunks are aware of.

I hope you're not condoning drunk driving here.

While there is an ounce of truth in what you say regarding buying booze with your own money earned, nonetheless, this guy is an elected, public official drawing a tax-payer salary and is automatically held to a higher standard.

This DUI sure doesn't help his case to drug test welfare recipients.

Guy gets caught doing a dangerous and criminal act... prosecute him to the full extent of the law

It does not take away from the fact that while I think no individual or corporation should be obtaining government entitlements at the expense of the taxpaying public, if entitlements are to still be handed out in the current system, they should be drug tested FREQUENTLY

So the word "Hypocrite" never comes to your mind? Most people are on "welfare" because they have to be. You think they want to be there? I am sure there are some that abuse they system, but humiliating the 98% that HAVE to be there is not the way to figure out which are frauds. There are investigators that do that very thing, right now. Let them do their job or increase the investigations.

Not only do many on welfare want to be on welfare they're fucking proud of it....

They get free fucking money for doing nothing - not only that but bitch democrats continually paint them as victims hence they get a free pass on being lazy fucks.

Shit, woman in the projects have kids er "dependents" just for the extra welfare money.

Many are more than content living on welfare.

The guy IS NOT a hypocrite because the taxpayers didn't buy him his booze.

I'm all for legalizing drugs, however I'm against taxpayers footing the bill for their drugs...

I don't use drugs, however if I did and I got arrested for it would that make me a hypocrite given my position on drug testing welfare recipients??

No..

I'll take that as a yes.

Which welfare programs can one live off of for life?

Another anti-pot hypocritical rummy demanding for sobriety for everybody but drunken idiots like him bites the dust, you say, Jim?

:lol:

Gee! that's too bad.

:eusa_whistle:

I'll take that as a yes.

Which welfare programs can one live off of for life?

With the exception of TANF, all of them.

WTF?

The key is to not get behind a wheel when you know you have had too much to drink. Oh and don't even attempt to portray welfare fucks as innocent pot smokers. Those on welfare that use drugs generally use much harder shit than weed - try crack, meth, heroin.

While there is an ounce of truth in what you say regarding buying booze with your own money earned, nonetheless, this guy is an elected, public official drawing a tax-payer salary and is automatically held to a higher standard.

I'm not condoning drunk driving...

I know when I'm ok to drive and when I'm not.... I would never get behind a wheel if I felt I would fail a basic field sobriety test.... Just because someone may have a BAC of .08 of higher doesn't mean they're "impaired."

Yes, this guy should be held to a higher standard, however that doesn't make him a hypocrite because he got popped for a DUI.

The guy has a job and earns money - money he used to buy the booze.

I'm not defending the guy - I'm just saying that there is a difference between drug testing those who live off taxpayers and a guy who works and who buys his own booze or drugs with his earned money.

I'm not condoning drunk driving...

I know when I'm ok to drive and when I'm not.... I would never get behind a wheel if I felt I would fail a basic field sobriety test.... Just because someone may have a BAC of .08 of higher doesn't mean they're "impaired."

Yes, this guy should be held to a higher standard, however that doesn't make him a hypocrite because he got popped for a DUI.

The guy has a job and earns money - money he used to buy the booze.

I'm not defending the guy - I'm just saying that there is a difference between drug testing those who live off taxpayers and a guy who works and who buys his own booze or drugs with his earned money.

I don't even get behind the wheel when I've been taken my legally prescribed pain pills.

If you are impaired, you do not know it. You may be legally drunk and "think" you'd pass a sobriety test.

When my friend and I went out for dinner and knew we were gonna buy drinks, we had our husband drop us off and pick us up. We each had ONE drink.

Another anti-pot hypocritical rummy demanding for sobriety for everybody but drunken idiots like him bites the dust, you say, Jim?

:lol:

Gee! that's too bad.

:eusa_whistle:

Yup, typical Republican mantra. Do as I say, not as I do.

I never said they should administer their own tests..

They should be required to go down to the welfare office once a month and piss in a cup with someone standing in the room to confirm that individual actually did urinate in the cup.

wow whats 30,000 x 5

$150,000 dollars in drug tests a month.

Meanwhile these welfare fucks receive roughly $12,000 a year minimum in welfare each. I suppose it would take 15 welfare drug addict benefits to cover the drug tests.

The notion you have to hire more workers to administer drug tests is ridiculous - their welfare case worker can do that...

Forum List

Back