Sponsor of Arizona racial profiling bill hangs with white supremacists

30% of AZ is Hispanic. Stands to reason that there is a good chance this 30 % carries over into most professions in the State. So there is a good chance that somewhere around 30% of the police forces in AZ are Hispanic. And so many people think that they will permit racial profiling?

End result, a KKK buddy/enthusiast/supporter wrote this fucking thing.

How can you righty's support him and his bill? Its obviously racist. Oh nevermind.

Let me see if I have this right? You do not like a bill so it is racist? You think that the majority of the Congressional ( State) representatives in Arizona are racist and that the majority of the people in Arizona are racist? You think the Governor of Arizona is racist? I got that about right?

By the way, if one Representative spend a few minutes with a group means he fully supports them and is one of them, what does that say about Obama and his 20 YEARS with Wright? His writing a book and dedicating it to Wright? Him claiming Wright as a close personal friend, almost a family member?

I dont like this bill because it is racist written by a racist.

Seriously, you dont get this?

30% of AZ is Hispanic. Stands to reason that there is a good chance this 30 % carries over into most professions in the State. So there is a good chance that somewhere around 30% of the police forces in AZ are Hispanic. And so many people think that they will permit racial profiling?

The way it is written, those 30% hispanic cops will be sued if they dont arrest the guys in front of Home depot.
If your wife was here, she would be stopped because she is brown and if she didnt have her passport or birth certifcate, she would go to jail until you could produce the documents.

Still dont get it?

Last edited:

The way it is written, those 30% hispanic cops will be sued if they dont arrest the guys in front of Home depot.
If your wife was here, she would be stopped because she is brown and if she didnt have her passport or birth certifcate, she would go to jail until you could produce the documents.

Still dont get it?

I'm quite sure her Federal issued ID Card would be sufficient to prove who she is. No one is required to produce either a Birth Certificate or passport. Any valid ID will do. You guys keep forgetting the word Reasonable which shows up in this law.

Still dont get it?

I'm quite sure her Federal issued ID Card would be sufficient to prove who she is. No one is required to produce either a Birth Certificate or passport. Any valid ID will do. You guys keep forgetting the word Reasonable which shows up in this law.

OMG, you really don't know do you? Read the damn thing. Passport or birth certificate. Period. Not her dependant id, not her license. I dont even have my birth certificate and I had to give back my passport when I retired from the Navy. I never got my own. My bad, but I didnt need it. Eh, red or blue....lol

You really don't know do you?

Last edited:

Still dont get it?

OMG, you really don't know do you? Read the damn thing. Passport or birth certificate. Period. Not her dependant id, not her license. I dont even have my birth certificate and I had to give back my passport when I retired from the Navy. I never got my own. My bad, but I didnt need it. Eh, red or blue....lol

Thought for sure i had read the Bill before it was signed. I just don't remember seeing where a citizen with a valid ID would have a problem.

Thought for sure i had read the Bill before it was signed. I just don't remember seeing where a citizen with a valid ID would have a problem.

If you are brown (and this includes your wife if you lived here), you will need to have a passport or a birth certificate.

If this thing passed, but it wont. Its racist and eventually Arizona will cave, just like they did when this state got boycotted about the MLK birthday issue.

Sharpton is already coming. Truckers are already starting to boycott this place and from what i just read, the diamndback games are being boycotted. (I had no idea how right wing the owners are or how much they contributed to the right..nothing wrong with that, but they are really really pro this new law. Bad move considering how much hispanic money he gets from those fans).

More extensive reporting by Rachel Maddow:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilKUxWbGQj4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rachel Maddow- Racist roots of Arizona law[/ame]

Former Colorado Republican congressman Tom Tancredo is known as a far-right ideologue when it comes to immigration, with fellow Republican Dick Armey lamenting that Tancredo is “alienating” Latinos from the GOP. In 2006, Armey referred to Tancredo as the “cheerleader of jerkiness in the immigration debate.” Tancredo has even joked that he would like to “shut off all immigration.” While Tancredo is, not surprisingly, saying that he supports Arizona going after the issue of undocumented immigration, what’s telling is that even he is worried the law might go too far — showing just how radical the measure really is:

Tancredo applauds the law in that Arizona took control of enforcing laws the federal government hasn’t enforced.

But he questions how police can stop people for any reason. “I do not want people here, there in Arizona, pulled over because you look like [you] should be pulled over,” says Tancredo.

He suspects police in Arizona will only pull people over for breaking the law. But they could already do this before the new law.
More here:Think Progress Even Tancredo worries AZ immigration law may go too far: People shouldn’t be pulled over for how they look.

If you are brown (and this includes your wife if you lived here), you will need to have a passport or a birth certificate.

If this thing passed, but it wont. Its racist and eventually Arizona will cave, just like they did when this state got boycotted about the MLK birthday issue.

Sharpton is already coming. Truckers are already starting to boycott this place and from what i just read, the diamndback games are being boycotted. (I had no idea how right wing the owners are or how much they contributed to the right..nothing wrong with that, but they are really really pro this new law. Bad move considering how much hispanic money he gets from those fans).

Maybe you should read this bill and show us where it says that a Federal issued ID Card would not be acceptable. Damned if i can find it. Fact is I think you are blowing smoke.

I hope many other states will have the balls to do what Arizona did in terms of dealing with illegal aliens. The Federal government won't do it's job and control the border and deport illegal aliens so it's time somebody else did. I hear there is already court processing going on with this new bill. Is it just me, or instead of poor-mouthing Arizona, why doesn't somebody take the Federal government to court to get them to uphold the laws that are already written?

Why don't you?

I personally am not that worried about illegal aliens.

What has illegal immigration done to affect your life?

Deputy Don Willmon,
Angelina County Sheriff’s Department, Texas
Murdered May 13, 1979

Officer Kenneth Collins, 33
Phoenix Police Department, Arizona
Murdered May 27, 1988

Officer Lawrence Cadena, 43
Dallas Police Department, Texas
Murdered December 13, 1988

Trooper Bret Clodfelter, 34
Oregon State Police, Klammath Falls
Murdered, September 30, 1992

Agent Richard Fass, 37
U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency
Murdered June 30, 1994

Alexander Kirpnick, 27
United States Border Patrol
Murdered June 3, 1998

Officer Marc Atkinson, 28
Murdered March 28, 1999

Detective Hugo Arango, 24
Doroville Police Department, Georgia
Murdered May 13, 2000

Officer Michael Dunman
Salt Lake City Police Department, Utah
Killed July 17, 2000

Deputy Michael Schapp
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department, California
Shot and injured September 25, 2000

Deputy Sheriff David March, 33
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department, California
Murdered April 29, 2002

Ranger Kriss Eggle, 28
National Park Service
Murdered, August 9, 2002

Officer Enrique Hernandez, 27
Las Vegas Police Department, Nevada
Shot and critically injured on December 12, 2002

Officer Robert Sitek
Shot and critically injured, April 12, 2003

Officer Tony Zeppetella, 27
Oceanside Police Department, California
Murdered June 13, 2003

Officer Matthew Pavelka, 26
Burbank Police Department, California
Murdered November 15, 2003

Agent James Paul Epling, 24
U. S. Border Patrol
Drowned during pursuit of
suspected illegal aliens, December 16, 2003

Bisbee Arizona Police Department, Arizona
February 17, 2004
Officer Robert Bryant
Denver Police Department
Intentionally struck with vehicle, January 22, 2004

Officer Derek Whipps
Boise Police Department, Idaho
Shot and critically injured, February 28, 2004

Deputies Daniel Dail and Victor Locklin
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
Shot at with an AK-47 on April 9, 2004

Officer William “Will” Seuis
Oakland Police Department
Hit and killed on July 24, 2004

Deputy Brandon “Brandy” Winfield
Marion County Sheriff’s Department
Shot and Killed on October 17, 2004

Officers slain by Illegal aliens

Illegal immigration cost Citizens their lives

Those are just a drop in the bucket to the lives that illegal aliens have taken.

You have to have your passport or birth certificate?

You're gonna have show evidence of that.

Fact is under the Arizona law and the federal law requires immigrants to carry their "green" cards at all times or risk being detained and possibly deported.

Oh my... Sharpton the race baiter is coiming!!! Hide the children!!!

What are the truckers going to do? Drive around Arizona? Not likely you dimwitted fuck!!

I personally am not that worried about illegal aliens.

What has illegal immigration done to affect your life?

Besides the thousands of murders, deaths by drunk Mexican illegal drivers, shut down hospitals, bankrupted cities, destroyed neighborhoods, rapes, sex crimes, trash thrown everywhere, billions in tax dollars for illegals...

Not much, I guess.

Oh and some idiot in here said 70% of arizonians liked this bill.....orly....

Furor grows over Arizona's illegal immigration law - Yahoo! News

Yes, really.

A majority of likely voters appear willing to swap tougher enforcement for civil-rights protections, according to a new poll that found 70 percent of likely voters support a measure authorizing police to check the immigration status of anyone they suspect of being an illegal immigrant.

Poll: Arizonans like immigration bill

Forum List

Back