Sponsor of Arizona racial profiling bill hangs with white supremacists

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
ReadyandRussell.jpg

Who is that? That is "JT Ready," a well known Arizona white supremacist.
Here is a photo of him at an immigration rally:
JT+and+Adolf.jpg

And at a neo-nazi rally:
jtready360.jpg

Doesn't that explain so much?
This guy has also spoken at tea party events which gives you an idea of what their like. :eusa_whistle:

ReadyandRussell.jpg

JT+and+Adolf.jpg

And at a neo-nazi rally:
jtready360.jpg

This guy has also spoken at tea party events which gives you an idea of what their like. :eusa_whistle:

The last photo is so poorly photoshopped, even I can see it is fake.....regardless, what is your point?

ReadyandRussell.jpg

JT+and+Adolf.jpg

And at a neo-nazi rally:
jtready360.jpg

The last photo is so poorly photoshopped, even I can see it is fake.....regardless, what is your point?

Wrong. It isn't photoshopped dufus. Google "JT Ready," and look at all of the websites showing this photo. Also, Rachel Maddow had it on her show..She has researchers, they aren't dumb enough to put up a photoshopped picture :cuckoo:. The point is, the guy who sponsored the immigration bill in Arizona hangs out with racist people..Which explains a little about who he is, and why he sponsored this racist bill.

ReadyandRussell.jpg

JT+and+Adolf.jpg

And at a neo-nazi rally:
jtready360.jpg

Wrong. It isn't photoshopped dufus. Google "JT Ready," and look at all of the websites showing this photo. Also, Rachel Maddow had it on her show..She has researchers, they aren't dumb enough to put up a photoshopped picture :cuckoo:. The point is, the guy who sponsored the immigration bill in Arizona hangs out with racist people..Which explains a little about who he is, and why he sponsored this racist bill.

Time out, junior. What makes a bill enforcing US laws racist, specifically?

Politicians don't exactly have a screening process for impromptu snapshots with constituents they meet on the street or at public functions.

Nothing to see here...move along...

The Bill is not racist. Nor does it unfairly target any American citizen. And it's just too damned bad that it might not be fair to catch criminals.

The race issue isn't what I have a problem with.

I have a problem with the fact that it clearly violates the 4th and 14th amendments.

I hope many other states will have the balls to do what Arizona did in terms of dealing with illegal aliens. The Federal government won't do it's job and control the border and deport illegal aliens so it's time somebody else did. I hear there is already court processing going on with this new bill. Is it just me, or instead of poor-mouthing Arizona, why doesn't somebody take the Federal government to court to get them to uphold the laws that are already written?

I have a problem with the fact that it clearly violates the 4th and 14th amendments.

Glad we can disagree

I hope many other states will have the balls to do what Arizona did in terms of dealing with illegal aliens. The Federal government won't do it's job and control the border and deport illegal aliens so it's time somebody else did. I hear there is already court processing going on with this new bill. Is it just me, or instead of poor-mouthing Arizona, why doesn't somebody take the Federal government to court to get them to uphold the laws that are already written?

Why don't you?

I personally am not that worried about illegal aliens.

What has illegal immigration done to affect your life?

How is racial profiling not racist?! Did you also know that if you get pulled over and do not have proof of being a citizen, you can go to jail for up to 6 months..Even if you are in fact a citizen. This bill not only rolls back progress against racism in this country, but it also will end up hurting Arizona's economy because so many Mexicans come across the border to buy food and supplies at border towns.

How is racial profiling not racist?! Did you also know that if you get pulled over and do not have proof of being a citizen, you can go to jail for up to 6 months..Even if you are in fact a citizen. This bill not only rolls back progress against racism in this country, but it also will end up hurting Arizona's economy because so many Mexicans come across the border to buy food and supplies at border towns.

You need to read the bill. You are soooooo wrong.

Oh? Didn't YOU just call it a racist bill a couple of posts up? I can report what you wrote if you need a refresher?

Why don't you go check then.

Because I did not.

I just deleted my post. Please accept my apologies. I got your post confised with Young Leftys....

IF you are in fact a citizen, how can you or one of your family members NOT be able to produce something, ANYTHING that proves you are a US citizen. I mean come on people, THINK!

Forum List

Back