Sponsor of Arizona Bill has Racist Connections

The USA of KKK -- Obama Spiritual Mentor
It was Russell Pierce, republican sponsor of the immigration bill, that was photographed at a Neo Nazi rally, not Obama.

So the fuck what? So it's OK for every other race on earth to run around shouting "_____" pride, but it's not OK for whites? Well go fuck yourself. I'm damn glad we're getting a little WHITE PRIDE back in the USA.

Why do I have a feeling you would be opposed to hate crime legislation?

It was Russell Pierce, republican sponsor of the immigration bill, that was photographed at a Neo Nazi rally, not Obama.

So the fuck what? So it's OK for every other race on earth to run around shouting "_____" pride, but it's not OK for whites? Well go fuck yourself. I'm damn glad we're getting a little WHITE PRIDE back in the USA.

I'm opposed to hate crime legislation. If I beat you half to death and call you a dirty rotten bastard, shouldn't I get the same sentence as if I beat you half to death using racial epithets?

Excuse me? Link please - preferably from something other than a right wing blog or Droog.

WOW. Where have you lefties been since July 2008? Um.....Jeremiah Wright? Van Jones? Reverend Flagler? His cozy relationships with ACORN, La Razza (The Race in spanish), CAIR????

It's no big secret. But you need a link? My God. I'm baffled daily and the continued evidence of just how braindead the Obama zombie mob is.

I just don't see President Obama as a racist. Seems to me the only "zombie mob" on this issue is the one who seeks to paint him as such.

The issue isnt whether he is a racist or not. Just whether he has racist connections. And He does.

Why would anyone for equal rights not be opposed to it?

I'm opposed to hate crime legislation. If I beat you half to death and call you a dirty rotten bastard, shouldn't I get the same sentence as if I beat you half to death using racial epithets?

I'm opposed to Hate Crime Legislation for the same reasons as Elvis.

Why should someone receive a longer sentence because he beat a man and called him a queer than if he used the word bastard instead?

Immie

WOW. Where have you lefties been since July 2008? Um.....Jeremiah Wright? Van Jones? Reverend Flagler? His cozy relationships with ACORN, La Razza (The Race in spanish), CAIR????

It's no big secret. But you need a link? My God. I'm baffled daily and the continued evidence of just how braindead the Obama zombie mob is.

I just don't see President Obama as a racist. Seems to me the only "zombie mob" on this issue is the one who seeks to paint him as such.

The issue isnt whether he is a racist or not. Just whether he has racist connections. And He does.

That's right. I had the issue a little off kilter, right from the git go here. Sorry.

However, not so sure I agree with you that President Obama has "racist connections." I am well aware of Rev. Wright (although, to be honest, he had slipped my mind as I put up my initial post on this thread - you know, the one that got me in all that trouble? ;)). Whether or not that qualifies as a "racist connection" is open to debate. I think it's the use of the phrase, "racist connection" that is at fault. That phrase implies that Pres. Obama is in favor of racisim or otherwise sympathetic to it.

It's pretty clear that Rev. Wright was/is a racist. Not so clear at all that Pres. Obama supports such.

Why would anyone for equal rights not be opposed to it?

This isn't a hate crime legislation thread - I probably should never have introduced the phrase. It seems to have set off a little side-debate all on its own.

Happy to debate hate crime legislation with you on some other thread. Best we don't do it here.

Because he doesn't believe in racially discriminatory laws?

Forum List

Back