Spongebob in China

18 views so far. :thup:

For some reason this really made me :lol:. Of course, I'm also a huge Spongebob fan.

:lol: funny vid

Ok x, you will know the answer. Are krabby patties made from beef or crab? I always thought crab - or krab - but my husband and daughter say beef. I couldn't find a definitive answer on the web; some said crab while others said beef. Which is it?

For some reason this really made me :lol:. Of course, I'm also a huge Spongebob fan.

Ok x, you will know the answer. Are krabby patties made from beef or crab? I always thought crab - or krab - but my husband and daughter say beef. I couldn't find a definitive answer on the web; some said crab while others said beef. Which is it?

To my knowledge, they have not said. I doubt it would be crab since Mr. Krabs is, well, a crab. And since there are no cows under water, well. (And it's not Plankton.) I guess we'll never know.

I still hear parents asking their kids at a place like McDonalds to eat their 'Krabby Patty'. What would the world have done without Spongebob Squarepants?

To my knowledge, they have not said. I doubt it would be crab since Mr. Krabs is, well, a crab. And since there are no cows under water, well. (And it's not Plankton.) I guess we'll never know.

I still hear parents asking their kids at a place like McDonalds to eat their 'Krabby Patty'. What would the world have done without Spongebob Squarepants?

Ooh, so it's 'mystery meat'!

I often call my youngest a 'crabby patty' well, because she often is. She does not find this humorous, which leads to uncontrollable laughter on everyone else's part. Kids are fun!

Forum List

Back