Spoken like a true patriot, a Gun Dealers radio ad.

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TepdEvqV8lw&feature=player_embedded]Keller's Riverside Store CHL radio ad - YouTube[/ame]

Well I am glad he is such an asshole businessman. I would never give him my business.

If you listened to the ad in its entirety odds are pretty good he isn't asking you for your business.:lol:

Divisiveness, ignorance and outright bigotry on full display and you post it with pride.

Yeah...that's TEXX-A$$ for ya.

Hey, Obama's a throw a way.......... wasted years and an exposed agenda we don't want.

He'll lose in double digits and one more thing... The bull shit about his personal approval?
You know, people like him even though they don't agree with his policies.. That's bullshit.
He's fucked our country and been nothing but a divider and lire. He's doomed in Nov...... so is his is Senate and more of his dickheads in Congress.

Divisiveness, ignorance and outright bigotry on full display and you post it with pride.

Yeah...that's TEXX-A$$ for ya.

Hey, Obama's a throw a way.......... wasted years and an exposed agenda we don't want.

He'll lose in double digits and one more thing... The bull shit about his personal approval?
You know, people like him even though they don't agree with his policies.. That's bullshit.
He's fucked our country and been nothing but a divider and lire. He's doomed in Nov...... so is his is Senate and more of his dickheads in Congress.

Read this Dr Grump........ again and again and again.

Forum List

Back