Spoiler: National Dog Show Champ

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Meet the 2014 National Dog Show Champ: Nathan the Bloodhound

Oaks/Valley Forge, PA (November 27, 2014) – Nathan, a playful Bloodhound whose stadium ring antics won over the crowd, also won the favor of the Best In Show judge to win “The National Dog Show Presented by Purina®” during the annual Kennel Club of Philadelphia cluster at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. The #8-ranked All-Breed showdog in America, GCH Flessner’s International S’cess, MT (aka Nathan) was selected by Best in Show Judge Edd E. Bivin, of Fort Worth, TX from among the seven canines emerging from the 1,500-dog competition at the tradition-rich, all-breed show.

“He just came out and shined today,” said owner-handler Heather Helmer. “Kissing the Judge, stretching and scratching – he always pulls those antics and he knows I think it’s funny, that’s why he does it.”

Meet the 2014 National Dog Show Champ Nathan the Bloodhound NBC on Yahoo Sports - Yahoo Sports

What a great dog. :)

Here's a good looking Wheaten:

220px-Australian_Grand_Champion_Dancestar_Zero_O_Seven_%22Bondy%22.jpg

I like it. I stopped putting up Xmas trees because my cat kept knocking them down.
They do that but not on purpose. :) You need a spray bottle full of water but don't let her see you do it. It's funny but if they see you spray them, they will wait until you're gone to do whatever it is. If they don't see you spray them, they think it is coming from the tree and they will stay away.

Smart thinking on their part, huh?

Forum List

Back