Spoiled Brat Media

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nienna, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
  2. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Many liberals don't like religion... but I have a hunch that every one in the country is on bended knee right now ... praying like mad to God, Shiva, The Earth Mother or whoever... that Cheney's hunting partner dies....

'cause if he dies, then they got ol' Dick Cheney!!! They can't impeach Bush, but bagging a Cheney would be almost as good... plus discredit the entire administration....

the news media is just about bending itself into pretzels with all the "what ifs".... they're just like kids a week before Christmas... hoping that they'll get lucky this year and get their wish...

Of course, if the guy lives, and that's very likely, we'll probably see the same thing that happened after the '04 elections... the entire liberal population will go into therapy to help them get over the fact that someone didn't die and they didn't get their Cheney trophy.

It's enough to make you want to take out the belt and smack some liberal hineys good and hard, then send them to their rooms until they get over their bratty little snit....
    <center>
    [​IMG]
    </center>

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    The "public's right to know" apparently extends only to such things as will not cause the public to reach conclusions different from those of the liberal media.

Nicely put.

And it was funny to see how the media basically made the White House's failure to live up their standards a compelling national interest story that affects us all, with serious intonations about whether we "live in a democracy" or not. Please.

Still, what a disaster. I mean, here's a guy who's basically charged by critics with being an overprivileged, arrogant, shoot-before-you-know-what-you're-shooting-at cowboy, and he goes and pretty much crystallizes the analogy with his seven-gauge. Well, the libbies deserve a laugh about this one.

4. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    What the heck is a seven guage????

5. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    I don't know guns, but isn't that a very, very big one? My understanding is that the smaller the guage number the bigger the gun.

6. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    The gauge was in the 20s. I can't remember exactly what, but I remember Cheney saying how glad he was that it wasn't a 12 gauge.

7. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    for those interested:

8. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    An informative post by ScreamingEagle, thanks.

However, this isn`t ABOUT gun`s, it`s about the elite media trying to crucify someone for doing nothing, that hasn`t happened to any number of hunter`s, period, end of story, jeeeezzzz.

The problem, that most right thinking people have with this whole process has been the circus it`s turned into.

Ask the question`s ONCE, forget the "what if`s", it`s not Jermain to the situation. Nothing immoral happened, that would effect the VP`s ability to do his job, PERIOD.

Watching the media during this whole deal, was like watching sharks during a feeding frenzy.

If the media keeps acting in this manner, and the manner it`s been acting these last couple of decade`s, NOBODY will want to be in public office. Except of course, the wingnut`s, and people who truly don`t have a clue, you know, like your typical, liberal Democrat. :cuckoo:

9. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I meant to say "27 guage," but I see it was actually a 28-guage.