SPLC Targets Conservatives With KILLING

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
"Right-wing bumper stickers" means law enforcement should have hands on duty weapon:

SPLC warning could get conservatives killed - National conservative | Examiner.com

The infamous 'Southern Poverty Law Center' of Montgomery, Alabama, which is known more for its lies and attacks against conservatives than providing legal assistance to the poor, has issued a warning to law enforcement officers that could get conservatives killed.

According to colleague David Codrea, National Gun Rights Examiner, the SPLC issued an alert to law enforcement stating that their lives are in danger during traffic stops if they pull over drivers with 'right wing bumper stickers.'

The consequence of such a warning is that the lives of thousands of conservatives are placed at high risk. If law enforcement officials believe that their lives are in danger from every driver who has a conservative bumper sticker, it is not far-fetched to imagine a scenario in which citizens are shot and killed due to the unnecessary and ridiculous assumption by officers that their lives are automatically endangered in such encounters.

Last edited:
"Right-wing bumper stickers" means law enforcement should have hands on duty weapon:

SPLC warning could get conservatives killed - National conservative | Examiner.com

The infamous 'Southern Poverty Law Center' of Montgomery, Alabama, which is known more for its lies and attacks against conservatives than providing legal assistance to the poor, has issued a warning to law enforcement officers that could get conservatives killed.

According to colleague David Codrea, National Gun Rights Examiner, the SPLC issued an alert to law enforcement stating that their lives are in danger during traffic stops if they pull over drivers with 'right wing bumper stickers.'

The consequence of such a warning is that the lives of thousands of conservatives are placed at high risk. If law enforcement officials believe that their lives are in danger from every driver who has a conservative bumper sticker, it is not far-fetched to imagine a scenario in which citizens are shot and killed due to the unnecessary and ridiculous assumption by officers that their lives are automatically endangered in such encounters.

How many pity parties are you guys going to have? I have seen no fewer than five threads just since the mid-terms showing your fears of this or that. These new "conservatives" sure are a bunch of pussies...

"We’ve seen SPLC do this ad nauseum with Oath Keepers and gun rights advocates . And what’s chilling is, we’ve seen the Department of Homeland Security pick up on their talking points and we’ve seen them implemented by federal and local law enforcement agencies.

FYI the Homeland Security Deparment's budget is now higher than the pentagons.

One cannot help but wonder how many Right to Bear ARms types fully supported this FEDERAL INTERNAL ARMY.

Most of them, would be my guess.

I laugh and laugh and laugh at what dupes most of you guys are, I really do.

Forum List

Back