SPLC: "Hate Groups Growing"

Can anyone say "RED FLAG"????

Can anyone accept reality???

Funny how when a minority cries racism you coddle the person but when a white guy does it it's a "red flag."

It shows how fucked up your priorities are and how much you have been brainwashed..

But let me guess - minorities and progressives cant be racist right???

Who have I "coddled"? When a Minority cries racism... I look at the situation and decide for my fucking self.

Minorities and progressives CAN be racist. Funny though... how your Mantra of "We are a Republic, not a Democracy" is due to the belief that a Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner, but when it comes to things like religion and race... the only perspective your side wants to acknowledge is the MAJORITY(Christianity and Caucasian).

You're a fucking liar - quit trying to save face.

Don't even attempt to make yourself look bi-partisan because you're ABSOLUTELY NOT and everyone who posts here knows this...

Of course OWS is NOT on the list but the Tea Party is???

This is how progressives use the media to keep their brainwashed minions in line.

I suppose if you are opposed to progressive politics you're a "hate group" but if you use violence and intimidation to promote progressive politics you're not - you're a comrade.

Anti-government, hate groups growing: report - chicagotribune.com

‘Real News From The Blaze’: Why Is Occupy Wall Street Left Off List of Hate Groups…That Includes the Tea Party? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Nick, keep in mind that this admin of low lifes issued warnings to all the police depts to be on the look out for military veterans that favor small government.

Can anyone accept reality???

Funny how when a minority cries racism you coddle the person but when a white guy does it it's a "red flag."

It shows how fucked up your priorities are and how much you have been brainwashed..

But let me guess - minorities and progressives cant be racist right???

Who have I "coddled"? When a Minority cries racism... I look at the situation and decide for my fucking self.

Minorities and progressives CAN be racist. Funny though... how your Mantra of "We are a Republic, not a Democracy" is due to the belief that a Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner, but when it comes to things like religion and race... the only perspective your side wants to acknowledge is the MAJORITY(Christianity and Caucasian).

Don't even attempt to make yourself look bi-partisan because you're ABSOLUTELY NOT and everyone who posts here knows this...

ahhh... when beaten... call names... It's the Mr Nick Mantra.

This is how progressives use the media to keep their brainwashed minions in line.

I suppose if you are opposed to progressive politics you're a "hate group" but if you use violence and intimidation to promote progressive politics you're not - you're a comrade.

‘Real News From The Blaze’: Why Is Occupy Wall Street Left Off List of Hate Groups…That Includes the Tea Party? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Nick, keep in mind that this admin of low lifes issued warnings to all the police depts to be on the look out for military veterans that favor small government.

That is exactly what Obongo and Holder ordered...

It almost sounds like an far-fetched exaggeration but it is in fact the truth.

They may as well (and have implied) that any white male who believes in limited government and the Bill of Rights is a domestic terrorist, racist hate monger...

That's how dictators build fascist or Marxist regimes (manufacture an enemy, attack and play victim)... With Hitler it was the Jews with Lenin it was the "rich capitalists."

They may as well (and have implied) that any white male who believes in limited government and the Bill of Rights is a domestic terrorist, racist hate monger...

That's how dictators build fascist or Marxist regimes (manufacture an enemy, attack and play victim)... With Hitler it was the Jews with Lenin it was the "rich capitalists."

link?

Yeah the tea party is really a LOVE group.

Few people realize that, I guess.

Their signage might be confusing a lot of us.

:lol:

I'll call you whatever the fuck I want...

You didn't beat anything...

Riddle me this ponyboy - did or did not the SPLC SPECIFICALLY NAME THE TEA PARTY ON THEIR LIST OF "HATE GROUPS" BY NAME??? YES OR NO???

Lets see how cognitive and aware you are dummy..

Bonus question:

Have progressives NOT been calling the Tea Party a "hate group" for the last 4 fucking years??

link?

It's common knowledge to the informed...

There is actually a video as well.

You go find it - I'm not your fucking slave you lazy twat.

Isn't your welfare enough?? now you want me to bring you common knowledge on a sliver platter??

You want to see signage??

Let me guess that's racist because a bunch of idiots cant spell??

i-have-a-dream.jpg

That is worse than phonetic spelling, hell it's phonetically retarded.

I suppose that is what we get when we teach "whole language."

Last edited:

I am one of those who refuses to trust the federal government.

Maybe Bam Bam will have me iced.

Last edited:

Democrats just passed NDAA to take you off the street without due process.

F in repubs supported the move.

i-have-a-dream.jpg

and another RED FLAG....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh fuck off..

It's those idiots fault for not knowing how to spell a simple word like "dream."

Of course you're all sympathetic to idiocy if the skin color is correct....

If a "redneck" holds a fucking misspelled sign - or even a sign you don't agree with politically - he/she is a racist tea party member, however if someone with dark skin cant spell a simple fucking word like "dream" you get all sympathetic....

Yeah I guess your big ass government failed those idiots eh??

They can't even spell a fucking word a first grader could spell, yet pro government assholes such as yourself champion teachers, teachers unions and our fantastic government, meanwhile those who DID IN FACT LEARN how to spell simple words are systematically discriminated against. Hell even successful blacks who "talk white" are targeted as "uncle toms."

Riddle me this ponyboy - did or did not the SPLC SPECIFICALLY NAME THE TEA PARTY ON THEIR LIST OF "HATE GROUPS" BY NAME??? YES OR NO???

Bonus question:

Have progressives NOT been calling the Tea Party a "hate group" for the last 4 fucking years??

sorry.... missed your latest drug fueled rant....

They mentioned TWO chapters of the Tea Party. Perhaps all chapters of the Tea Party are not equal... perhaps those chapters' actions qualified them for the list.

But yeah... keep vomiting...that's the way scavengers and other carrion eaters like vultures keep from getting diseased and dying...

Bonus question:

They mentioned TWO chapters of the Tea Party. Perhaps all chapters of the Tea Party are not equal... perhaps those chapters' actions qualified them for the list.

But yeah... keep vomiting...that's the way scavengers and other carrion eaters like vultures keep from getting diseased and dying...
And the rampant anti-senitism and violence in the OWS didn't.

Intelligent individuals always question authority...

If it wasn't for us we would be Cambodia circa 1975.

I suppose we're the enemy tho - at least to the 100,000,000 Pol Pot wanna-b's in the US.

Bonus question:

Do you think the each tea party chapter represents different ideas??? Not to mention they weren't chapters they were HQ's (at least SPLC recognizes the tea party as a national and legitimate organization.)

We promote the ideas outlined in the Bill of Rights - it is really that simple..

The Tea Party is an organization, the same tea party members in Washington State believe in the same ideals as the tea party members in the Florida Keys.

That is why they refer to the local chapters as "constitution party."

You not understanding that makes me LOL...

You're not the brightest bulb in the box are you???

Last edited:

i-have-a-dream.jpg

and another RED FLAG....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh fuck off..

It's those idiots fault for not knowing how to spell a simple word like "dream."

Of course you're all sympathetic to idiocy if the skin color is correct....

If a "redneck" holds a fucking misspelled sign - or even a sign you don't agree with politically - he/she is a racist tea party member, however if someone with dark skin cant spell a simple fucking word like "dream" you get all sympathetic....

Yeah I guess your big ass government failed those idiots eh??

They can't even spell a fucking word a first grader could spell, yet pro government assholes such as yourself champion teachers, teachers unions and our fantastic government, meanwhile those who DID IN FACT LEARN how to spell simple words are systematically discriminated against. Hell even successful blacks who "talk white" are targeted as "uncle toms."

How are they discriminated against? BTW.... is this you?

6a00d83451bb2969e20120a7b24c2f970b-800wi

New Topics

Forum List

Back