SPLC: "Hate Groups Growing"

The Constitution Party is not the Tea Party.

The fuck its not... There is no "constitution party" that a pseudonym the SPLC just made up to group libertarians and tea party members together..

It is blatantly clear they labeled the "tea party" as the constitution party on that list - not to mention specifically named Tea Party chapters as "Tea Party".

You can tell that by location they give, which happens to hold a libertarian or tea party chapter in every community listed.

Google is your friend asshole...

Constitution Party National Political Headquarters

Learn to back your claims up.

another poster beat me to it.... Guess that'll teach me to eat breakfast.

I already did back my claims you dumb motherfucker..

Hell your own boy owned your ass by pointing out that the Tea Party was on that list - something you totally denied..

Now you have the fucking audacity to tell a loyal libertarian and patriot what his party is???

It's funny how on that list every "constitution party" location coincides with locations of libertarian and tea party chapters..

Let me guess thats just a coincidence or anomaly??

Not to mention I have never heard any libertarian or tea party member refer to themselves as "the constitution party."

You would figure if this "constitution party" had that many chapters progressives would be using the words "constitution party" instead of "tea party" or "libertarian."

When was the last time you heard someone use the term "constitution party?"

No, libertarians and tea party members ARE what the SPLC describes as "constitution party."

Last edited:
The fuck its not... There is no "constitution party" that a pseudonym the SPLC just made up to group libertarians and tea party members together..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)

Since the Constitution Party existed long before there ever was a "tea party", I think you might be a little off.

You can tell that by location they give, which happens to hold a libertarian or tea party chapter in every community listed.
There's a "tea party" or a "libertarian party" chapter EVERYWHERE in this country.

They're libertarians dummy...

No there is NOT a tea party/libertarian chapter EVERYWHERE in this country - believe me I would know because I belong to them... There are one of each within a 100 mile radius of where I live.

Yeah, I'm sure somewhere in the US there is a libertarian group that calls themselves "constitution party" just like 75% of states have a town called "Springfield."

You act like what people are called (or call themselves) is somehow more relevant than the ideas they hold...

Here's the problem. You're claiming that the SPLC has categorized the whole of the "tea party" movement as a "hate group" - but the SPLC list only includes very specifically named organizations - such as the national "Constitution Party", which started a decade before there was even talk of "tea parties" - on their list of "Patriot movement groups" (not "hate groups").

Perhaps that's because they're referring to those specific groups, not the "tea party" as a whole?

Of course OWS is NOT on the list but the Tea Party is???

This is how progressives use the media to keep their brainwashed minions in line.

I suppose if you are opposed to progressive politics you're a "hate group" but if you use violence and intimidation to promote progressive politics you're not - you're a comrade.

Anti-government, hate groups growing: report - chicagotribune.com

‘Real News From The Blaze’: Why Is Occupy Wall Street Left Off List of Hate Groups…That Includes the Tea Party? | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a neoMarxist hate group.

Unfortunately Obama has had Homeland Security reference them on domestic terrorism.

Now what WAS put on the list were the national tea party chapters - the smaller local tea party and libertarian chapters were listed under "constitution party."

This is how progressives use the media to keep their brainwashed minions in line.

I suppose if you are opposed to progressive politics you're a "hate group" but if you use violence and intimidation to promote progressive politics you're not - you're a comrade.

‘Real News From The Blaze’: Why Is Occupy Wall Street Left Off List of Hate Groups…That Includes the Tea Party? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Nonsense.

Unfortunately Obama has had Homeland Security reference them on domestic terrorism.
I find nothing "unfortunate" about that.

Now what WAS put on the list were the national tea party chapters - the smaller local tea party and libertarian chapters were listed under "constitution party."

No, actually, the national tea party chapters were NOT on the list, as has already been pointed out to you repeatedly.

And the "Constitution Party" isn't a "code word" for the tea parties - they're a much older organization than the "tea parties".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)

Since the Constitution Party existed long before there ever was a "tea party", I think you might be a little off.

There's a "tea party" or a "libertarian party" chapter EVERYWHERE in this country.

No there is NOT a tea party/libertarian chapter EVERYWHERE in this country - believe me I would know because I belong to them... There are one of each within a 100 mile radius of where I live.

Yeah, I'm sure somewhere in the US there is a libertarian group that calls themselves "constitution party" just like 75% of states have a town called "Springfield."

You act like what people are called (or call themselves) is somehow more relevant than the ideas they hold...

Here's the problem. You're claiming that the SPLC has categorized the whole of the "tea party" movement as a "hate group" - but the SPLC list only includes very specifically named organizations - such as the national "Constitution Party", which started a decade before there was even talk of "tea parties" - on their list of "Patriot movement groups" (not "hate groups").

Perhaps that's because they're referring to those specific groups, not the "tea party" as a whole?

No the SPLC listed the national tea party HQ's - then they went on to label the local tea party and libertarian chapters as "constitution party."

You see how many "constitution party" chapters there are in every state??

You'd think given all those chapters we would be using words like "constitution party" more often than "tea party" or "libertarian."

I've never seen the word used ONCE on this site (or any other) before today....

It is quite clear "constitution party" is nothing more than a generic term for "tea party" and "libertarian." Two ideas in which this list labels "hate groups."

The SPLC is pretty much calling me a member of a hate group.... Meanwhile OWS are some kind of fucking patriots for shitting and pissing in the streets, camping in parks, antagonizing people, looting, being violent, using babies as human shields, creating bio-hazards, raping their own, boozing and getting high in public etc...

But I'm the enemy??

No the SPLC listed the national tea party HQ's - then they went on to label the local tea party and libertarian chapters as "constitution party."

You'd think given all those chapters we would be using words like "constitution party" more often than "tea party" or "libertarian."

It is quite clear "constitution party" is nothing more than a generic term for "tea party" and "libertarian." Two ideas in which this list labels "hate groups."

The SPLC is pretty much calling me a member of a hate group.... Meanwhile OWS are some kind of fucking patriots for shitting and pissing in the streets, camping in parks, antagonizing people, looting, being violent, using babies as human shields, creating bio-hazards, raping their own, boozing and getting high in public etc...

But I'm the enemy??

so tell me... why does the CONSTITUTION Party have a different website than the TEA Party?

Nonsense.

The SPLC IS A HATE GROUP....

They hate white males and their objective is communism....

You see I'm a member of a hate group IN THEIR MINDS because I support the constitution - ideas that get in their totalitarian way...

Nonsense.

You see I'm a member of a hate group IN THEIR MINDS because I support the constitution - ideas that get in their totalitarian way...

Can anyone say "RED FLAG"????

But I'm the enemy??

so tell me... why does the CONSTITUTION Party have a different website than the TEA Party?

I'm sure somewhere there is a small group who refer to themselves as the "constitution party" and I'm sure in this day and age they have a website to boot..

Most likely they're misguided libertarians.

It is QUITE CLEAR (given the locations provided by the SPLC) the SPLC is labeling EVERY Tea Party chapter and libertarian chapter in this nation "constitution party."

The locations they list for constitution party have either A) A TEA PARTY CHAPTER OR B) A LIBERTARIAN CHAPTER...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together...

I know where my chapter(s) are located and they're on that list as "constitution party"...

Last edited:

No, they did not.

The Constitution Party has been a major, national, third party since 1991. Why is it surprising that they have many state parties?

No, because they're NOT THE SAME THING.

The Constitution Party isn't a political ideology. It's a political party. They run their own candidates. For instance, they ran Chuck Baldwin for President in 2008.

That's because you haven't been paying attention. There's at least one member of this message board who used to have a Constitution Party banner as their signature.

Neither "libertarian" nor "tea party" have been labelled "hate groups".

And the Constitution Party is a political party, not a "generic term".

The SPLC is pretty much calling me a member of a hate group....
No, they are not.
Meanwhile OWS are some kind of fucking patriots for shitting and pissing in the streets, camping in parks, antagonizing people, looting, being violent, using babies as human shields, creating bio-hazards, raping their own, boozing and getting high in public etc...

But I'm the enemy??
No one has called you "the enemy".

Nonsense.

Can anyone accept reality???

Funny how when a minority cries racism you coddle the person but when a white guy does it it's a "red flag."

It shows how fucked up your priorities are and how much you have been brainwashed..

But let me guess - minorities and progressives cant be racist right???

No, they did not.

The Constitution Party has been a major, national, third party since 1991. Why is it surprising that they have many state parties?

No, because they're NOT THE SAME THING.

The Constitution Party isn't a political ideology. It's a political party. They run their own candidates. For instance, they ran Chuck Baldwin for President in 2008.

That's because you haven't been paying attention. There's at least one member of this message board who used to have a Constitution Party banner as their signature.

Neither "libertarian" nor "tea party" have been labelled "hate groups".

And the Constitution Party is a political party, not a "generic term".

The SPLC is pretty much calling me a member of a hate group....
No, they are not.
Meanwhile OWS are some kind of fucking patriots for shitting and pissing in the streets, camping in parks, antagonizing people, looting, being violent, using babies as human shields, creating bio-hazards, raping their own, boozing and getting high in public etc...

But I'm the enemy??
No one has called you "the enemy".

Really??

You're quite the liar..

You only listed the Tea Party chapters targeted yourself...

As for your other propaganda - it is such - propaganda.

Besides I find it funny how progressives continually call the tea party a "hate group" and now the SPLC calls the tea party a "hate group" and now progressives disagree with SPLC..

You progressives are so fucking dumb...

It is fucking amazing...

Oh an I bet progressives are using this "study" or "story" to confirm that - in fact the tea party is a hate group...

Not here tho, because progressives argue AGAINST anything a libertarian, conservative or tea party member says..

As a matter of fact if I didn't post this story so quickly one of you fucking retards would have, citing it as "proof" the tea party is a "hate group."

Stunning. The Tea Party has zero arrests, leaves sites cleaner than they find them, etc. Two regional Tea Party groups are 'hate'.

OWS has thousands of arrests, mostly for violence, are full of anti-semites, tell folks when to kill cops, are filthy, destroy property, steal property, etc. and not one mention of them.

The SPLC just marginalized itself.

Stunning. The Tea Party has zero arrests, leaves sites cleaner than they find them, etc. Two regional Tea Party groups are 'hate'.

OWS has thousands of arrests, mostly for violence, are full of anti-semites, tell folks when to kill cops, are filthy, destroy property, steal property, etc. and not one mention of them.

Except, of course, the fact that the SPLC did nothing close to what the OP is claiming.

But aside from that, you're right - it is "stunning".

Except, of course, the fact that the SPLC did nothing close to what the OP is claiming.

But aside from that, you're right - it is "stunning".

You're a fucking liar....

You're going to look like a fucking idiot in the next 12 hours because this story will hit the fan...

Not to mention YOU YOUR FUCKING SELF has asserted/implied the tea party is a racist hate group.

Can anyone accept reality???

Funny how when a minority cries racism you coddle the person but when a white guy does it it's a "red flag."

It shows how fucked up your priorities are and how much you have been brainwashed..

But let me guess - minorities and progressives cant be racist right???

Who have I "coddled"? When a Minority cries racism... I look at the situation and decide for my fucking self.

Minorities and progressives CAN be racist. Funny though... how your Mantra of "We are a Republic, not a Democracy" is due to the belief that a Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner, but when it comes to things like religion and race... the only perspective your side wants to acknowledge is the MAJORITY(Christianity and Caucasian).

Besides, I love how progressives for FOUR FUCKING YEARS have called the Tea Party a "racist hate group" now the SPLC is calling the Tea Party a hate group and progressives are calling bullshit???

It's seriously fucking retarded...

At least the progressive media is saying "see I told you so" like the partisan hacks they are.

No progressive USMB users are calling "bullshit."

New Topics

Forum List

Back