SPLC hate group is suing man for posting phone number and email of a realtor

The Southern Poverty Law Center Sues Andrew Anglin In Federal Court

The lady is/was a real estate agent aka her number and email would be in ANY real estate guide,office card,website etc. No case but wouldn't surprise me if he is found liable juries are afraid of the SPLC hate group.
If they get a Jewish judge, the $PLC will prevail. No ruling is so blatantly unjust, so outrageous, such an affront to decency and fair play, that Jewish nepotism won't justify it.

The dictionary defines anti-Semitism as “the intense dislike for and prejudice against Jews”. I define it as “a mortal sin of which anyone in the world can be guilty except a Jew, the establishment of which guilt requires nothing more than the word of a Jew”.

To the extent you buy the “mortal sin” bit, that's one heck of a weapon, as a recent victim, the hamlet of Pine Bush in upstate New York, learned the hard way. Five Jewish teenagers from Pine Bush sued the local school district on the grounds it didn't do enough to protect them from the anti-Semitism of mean kids. When a federal judge refused to dismiss the suit, the school district agreed to pay the five students $4.25 million—a third of which will go to their lawyers

According to court documents filed by the plaintiffs, the trouble started when a fifth grade class planned a field trip to the Statue of Liberty that would have returned the students to Pine Bush after sundown on a Jewish holiday. Sherri Eccleston, the mother of a Jewish girl in the class went to the school demanding the trip be rescheduled to accommodate her religious observances. Uh, no, said the school.

sherri_eccleston.jpg

If you've ever been eleven years old you know that if your mother comes to your school and raises a stink and the other fifth graders find out, there will likely be some blow back. In Pine Bush, the blow back came later that year when two boys on the school bus drew swastikas on their notebooks. The next day, Sherri Eccleston was back at the school reporting this incident. The principle, Steve Fisch, didn't think it was any big deal which, according to the suit, caused a rash of anti-Semitic persecution consisting of 1) a boy unpleasantly calling the daughter “a Jew” while looking her directly “in the eyes”, 2) and giving the mother the finger at the bus stop, 3) about which the bus driver did nothing when the mother “reported it” to him, 4) nor did the bus company, 5) nor did the school.
Later that year, the daughter saw a swastika scratched into the slide on the playground. She told her mother, who descended on the school yet again.

From the filing document:

Ms. Eccleston also told School District Superintendent Steinberg about the swastika engraved on the schoolyard slide and all of the other anti-Semitism T.E. had witnessed or endured at PBES. Neither Principal Fisch nor Superintendent Steinberg took appropriate action. In fact, the swastika remained on the slide when T.E. graduated from PBES and was still there over a year after Ms. Eccleston had reported it to Principal Fisch and Superintendent Steinberg.”

By the way, both Principle Fisch and Superintendent Steinberg were Jewish.

Over the next several years, the daughter endured what Erin Fuchs of Business Insider called a “gut-wrenching story” of “horrific anti-Jewish bullying”. Some of the “shocking and awful” anti-Semitism alleged in the lawsuit were pipe cleaners twisted to suggest Hassidim, overheard Jewish jokes, overheard plans to celebrate Hitler's birthday, name-calling, and one time it took the school two weeks to remove a swastika from a desk in the music classroom.

And always there was this braying harpy, Sherri Eccleston, out snuffling around under the playground equipment on a righteous hunt for swastikas even after her daughter had graduated. She was the kind of parent you find in every school district and from every ethnic group—the kind teachers hate. But the term “anti-Semitism” makes no allowance for disagreeable Jews. Even though her obnoxious behavior was rooted in her Jewishness, i.e., her demand an entire school conform to her Jewish religious observances, when two eleven-year-olds childishly drew swastikas on their notebooks in response, Sherri Eccleston opted out of the consequences of her behavior by hurling the charge of anti-Semitism.

When I was twenty-two, my friend Bruce Rosenfeld got me a summer job as a lifeguard at the Marriott in Saddlebrook, NJ. One day, I spotted a Jewish kid about twelve wait for a littler kid to put a quarter into a video game, then push him out of the way and take his game. I gave the game back to the little kid, and told the bully if he did that again I'd ban him from the game room.

He did, I did, and he ran straight to his mother, who came storming up all a-jangle, an ear-piercing purple and lavender whirl of outrage, demanding I apologize to her son and give him fifty cents. I refused. Off she flew to the hotel manager's office, her smirking brat in tow. At the pleading of my manager, I agreed to apologize. “I'm sorry,” I said to her when we got to his office, “that you are raising such a bully.”

“That doesn't count! That doesn't count!” she screeched at the hotel manager.

“That doesn't count, Craig,” he said to me.

“Ok, “ I said, “I'm sorry.” And with the eye my manager couldn't see, I gave her a big wink. As I left she was shrieking, “He winked! That doesn't count either! He winked!”

The word “anti-Semitism” is like that mother. It shields Jews from the consequences of bad behavior while providing the means. Those five Jewish students and their Jewish lawyers used that word before a Jewish judge to appropriate unfairly $2,500 from every man, woman, and child living in Pine Bush (the judge dismissed the cases against the individuals acting in their official capacities) as punishment for the anti-Jewish actions of a few children and, primarily Jewish, administrators. They had the active support of Jewish media power, in particular, the New York Times, whose 2013 article triggered federal and state civil rights investigations. If there were a better way to create hatred—anti-Semitism—I wouldn't know it.

Jews would do well to take a cue from Izzy Kalman, who writes in Psychology Today: “Many of my fellow Jews, as well as anti-bullying advocates in general, undoubtedly consider the defeat of the Pine Bush School District to be a reason for great rejoicing. However, we must think twice before raising our champagne glasses in le’chaim.”

Indeed, because in Pine Bush, the bullies won.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back