Spitting on Dr Kings legacy

The father of our constitution said himself that there was a separation of church and state in our constitution

That is untrue you fucking moron. They said there should be freedom of religion . There is NO mention of Separation of Church and State. The Doctrine of Separation of Church and state was established and became the law of the land by CASE LAW in 1947 in the Everson v. Board of Education! The ruling was partially based off a statment by Jefferson!

Maybe you could confer with your personal consultants and come back and tell us the troof

No, but I won't be accepting a left wing version of the 'troof' either. Any more than I would accept a right wing version.

Personally, I find that you - as an individual - have no interest in 'troof', you prefer partisan hackery and unintelligent journalism. As does the OP. Hyperbolic bullshit.

You always brag about your inside connections and how you, unlike us, do not have to rely on the media for information

Now would be a good time for you to dazzle us with your privleged information

Never claimed that. Never bragged about it. And I certainly do not 'always' claim anything. You lie. Color me shocked pink.

Moron.

Ok... so... Obama SHOULD NOT be held responsible for anything Jeremia Wright said (as he watched from the pews for 20 years)...

but Perry SHOULD be held responsible for something that David Barton said (as part of a group Perry is not affiliated with), because they went to the same retreat.

Got it.

Fucking A man, that's exactly how the rat assed morons roll.. Zing a ling a ding dong.

Go get what wright said and we will compare the two statements MMMKAY

No, but I won't be accepting a left wing version of the 'troof' either. Any more than I would accept a right wing version.

Personally, I find that you - as an individual - have no interest in 'troof', you prefer partisan hackery and unintelligent journalism. As does the OP. Hyperbolic bullshit.

You always brag about your inside connections and how you, unlike us, do not have to rely on the media for information

Now would be a good time for you to dazzle us with your privleged information

Never claimed that. Never bragged about it. And I certainly do not 'always' claim anything. You lie. Color me shocked pink.

Moron.

You mean you really don't have personal sources of information afterall?

Color me shocked....pink

Go get what wright said and we will compare the two statements MMMKAY

let's start with this, dip shit.
"[The United States] government lied about their belief that all men were created equal. The truth is they believed that all white men were created equal. The truth is they did not even believe that white women were created equal, in creation nor civilization. The government had to pass an amendment to the Constitution to get white women the vote. Then the government had to pass an equal rights amendment to get equal protection under the law for women. The government still thinks a woman has no rights over her own body, and between Uncle Clarence who sexually harassed Anita Hill, and a closeted Klan court, that is a throwback to the 19th century, handpicked by Daddy Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, between Clarence and that stacked court, they are about to undo Roe vs. Wade, just like they are about to un-do affirmative action. The government lied in its founding documents and the government is still lying today. Governments lie."

"[The United States] government lied about their belief that all men were created equal. The truth is they believed that all white men were created equal. The truth is they did not even believe that white women were created equal, in creation nor civilization. The government had to pass an amendment to the Constitution to get white women the vote. Then the government had to pass an equal rights amendment to get equal protection under the law for women. The government still thinks a woman has no rights over her own body, and between Uncle Clarence who sexually harassed Anita Hill, and a closeted Klan court, that is a throwback to the 19th century, handpicked by Daddy Bush, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, between Clarence and that stacked court, they are about to undo Roe vs. Wade, just like they are about to un-do affirmative action. The government lied in its founding documents and the government is still lying today. Governments lie."

Not true?

I think he is right on jsut about all of that.

you either study the real history or you study a lie.

Not true?

It is ALL based in historical fact.

Perry retreat co-host: MLK deserved no credit on civil rights

He is a co host you blind clowns

It is, however, not at all hard to believe that you just accept the story as reported.

Maybe you could confer with your personal consultants and come back and tell us the troof

No one can ever accuse you of being brilliant, conscious, or logical.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back