Spit or swallow ?

Oh dear God, chewing tobacco is a gross nasty habit *blech*
Cigarettes are bad, but that chewing tobacco leaves that brown shit running out of the corners of your mouth, and then when the guys spit the shit out onto the ground, it's nauseating.
I know one old man who keeps a spit cup in his car, but it's visible and when you see it, you can tell he never puts in a clean fresh one *geesh*.
His car stinks, and just the looks of that spit out tobacco itself.......disgusting.

I used to chew leaf tobacco when I was in the Army (Levi Garrett). I quit when I got home and had 6 cavities. It's like holding a bag of sugar against your teeth.

I don't know anyone that would swallow tobacco anything. It will make you sick as shit.

We were working cattle once and one of the guys had a wad of Copenhagen in his mouth and was holding a calf while we were vaccinating it. the cafe flinched and my Grandfather missed with the needle and hit the guy between the knuckles with a .5 gauge needle.

He turned green and was nauseas for about an hour.

Funny in hindsight.

He was also covered against blackleg.

Now THAT triggered a flashback!~ My first nursing job on the units, I had a patient who dipped. She would spit in a cake icing can that had a lid. She expected me to clean the damned thing out every day. One day that can disappeared. From then on she use a styrofoam cup which could be discarded at the end of the day.

Last edited:
I tried it once in jr high though nobody told me how it worked and I'd never seen anyone chew so I got a hold of some pipe tobacco, stuffed a wad in my mouth and started chewing..... Didn't take long for me to spit it out, needless to say I never tried it again. :lol:

Now THAT triggered a flashback!~ My first nursing job on the units, I had a patient who dipped. She would spit in a cake icing can that had a lid. She expected me to clean the damned thing out every day. One day that can disappeared. From then on she use a styrofoam cup which could be discarded at the end of the day.

I'll bet you had nothing to do with that................:eusa_whistle:

I'll bet you had nothing to do with that................:eusa_whistle:

;)

I tried it once in jr high though nobody told me how it worked and I'd never seen anyone chew so I got a hold of some pipe tobacco, stuffed a wad in my mouth and started chewing..... Didn't take long for me to spit it out, needless to say I never tried it again. :lol:

Lol! You chewed a half ounce of Old Shag!!!

Well, here's your new avi! :lol:

Ringers.jpg

You'll have all the ladies after you once you start using it!

I have that photo too Sunshine.
Supposed to be a cruel illusion, from what I heard, a boss had it painted in the breakroom...the smoking/lounge area.....that's what I was told anyway ~LoL~

Forum List

Back