Spiro Agnew was the most effective VP in modern times

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Got after the lib media.....................................

With Nixon - won 48 out of50 states in a landslide in 1972. l

When Nixon chose him as his running mate in 1968 - my reaction was WHO????????????????????????

Last edited:
The lib media made a big deal out of his way ward t- shots.

I liked Spiro Agnew.

How about a little of that?????????????????????//\

Not everyone who wasborn in 1953 was a commie

When Nixon chose him as his running mate in 1968 - my reaction was WHO????????????????????????

Everybody is entitled to their own opninion. But I believe he was one of the worst.

Everybody is entitled to their own opninion. But I believe he was one of the worst.

If you were a liberal.

Agnew is the only Vice President in United States history to resign because of criminal charges. Ten years after leaving office, in January 1983, Agnew paid the state of Maryland nearly $270,000 as a result of a civil suit that stemmed from the bribery allegations.

Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not as effective as George H. W. Bush, he covered for Reagan when Reagan was showing the signs of mental impairment.

Agnew is the only Vice President in United States history to resign because of criminal charges. Ten years after leaving office, in January 1983, Agnew paid the state of Maryland nearly $270,000 as a result of a civil suit that stemmed from the bribery allegations.

Not as effective as George H. W. Bush, he covered for Reagan when Reagan was showing the signs of mental impairment.

If it was a lib doing what Agnew did - it would have been sluffed off by the media.

Nice job of insulting people with dementia btw.

If it was a lib doing what Agnew did - it would have been sluffed off by the media.

Very silly speculation. But I'm sure you believe that.

I kind of liked George H. W. Bush, and thought Ford was a very good President. He started the healing of the nation after Watergate, and pardoned Nixon. I was outraged as a kid, I know now Ford did what was best for the country, and he paid the price.

Forum List

Back