Spiro Agnew Protested the Zionist Domination

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Former Vice President Spiro Agnew Protested the Zionist Domination of America

In the 1970s and 1980s Spiro Agnew was one of the few public officials who had the guts to speak out against the Zionist problem plaguing America. During an appearance on NBC’s Today Show with Barbara Walters he warned that a “Jewish cabal” controlled America’s news and information. In 1976 he courageously called for the United States to withdraw aid to Israel, citing their horrifying treatment of Christians. Again in 1982, he blasted Zionist power in a letter to activist Hans Schmidt expressing “outrage” over “the domination of this country by Zionists” the “Zionist control of our media” and “the 70 years of indoctrination” that has “brainwashed the western world.”

Some of Agnew’s quotes along with his letter to Hans Schmidt are reproduced below:

Spiro Agnew: “The people who own and manage national impact media are Jewish and, with other influential Jews, helped create a disastrous U.S. Mideast policy. All you have to do is check the real policy makers and owners and you find a much higher concentration of Jewish people than you’re going to find in the population. By national impact media I am referring to the major news wire services, pollsters, Time and Newsweek Magazines, the New York Times, Washington Post, and the International Herald Tribune. For example, CBS’ Mr. (William) Paley’s Jewish. Mr. Julian Goodman, who runs NBC, and there’s a Leonard Goldenson at ABC. Mrs. Katherine Graham owns the Washington Post and Mr. Sulzberger the New York Times. They are all Jews
Why he didn't talk early?! :cool:
spiro_agnew_richard_nixon-resize.jpg

Ah, I didn't know that.

I wondered whose soup Agnew pissed in to get him convicted of his crimes.

I say this because what Agnew did was fairly common, but very few public official ever get called on it.

And certainly not those who've managed to reach the pinnacle of power that he'd achieved.

Is there an article, or did brainfreeman write this himself?

He doesnt have the brains eitehr to write the article or attribute it correctly.
Wasn't Agnew the one who said "you seen one slum, you've seen 'em all"? And other witticisms. Yeah, he was a brain dead corrupt politician. No wonder Friedman likes him.

Is there an article, or did brainfreeman write this himself?

He doesnt have the brains eitehr to write the article or attribute it correctly.
Wasn't Agnew the one who said "you seen one slum, you've seen 'em all"? And other witticisms. Yeah, he was a brain dead corrupt politician. No wonder Friedman likes him.

From what i know about agnew he was a white-collar criminal who evaded detection for years before admitting to tax evasion and resigning his office.

Oh, a piece written by followers of a noted anti-semite. What a surprise comiing from you, Friedman.
OriginalDissent.com was created in 2001 as an online home for traditional or paleo conservatives who mainly supported Pat Buchanan for President in 2000 in the aftermath of Free Republic's legendary purging of same.

Ah, I didn't know that.

I wondered whose soup Agnew pissed in to get him convicted of his crimes.

I say this because what Agnew did was fairly common, but very few public official ever get called on it.

And certainly not those who've managed to reach the pinnacle of power that he'd achieved.

Do you think he is wrong?! develop...

So 1 link from;
Zionist Outrage
New World Order, Conspiracy, Politics, 911, Zionism, Religion and More
and the other link with headlines like this;
# Reasons to Admire North Korea
# Steven Spielberg: Body Snatcher–A Review of the Miniseries “Band of Brothers”
# The Return of the WikiLeaks
# Latinos float ‘Tequila Party’ grass-roots movement
# Another Pyrrhic Victory- Kenneth Rice
# Make Mammy Scream--20% Federal Pay Cut
# Israel: Ship Them ******* Back!

Brainfreeman, are we supposed to take this seriously, or considering the sources, be amused by the rantings of racist haters?

Nixon also wasn't a huge fan of Jews, and said some pretty damning stuff about them.

Of course, we see what the Jews did to him: removed him from the presidency. "Deep Throat" was a Jew. True story, Google it up.

Cross the Jews, and they will destroy you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back