Spiritual Warfare

Eightball said:
Those blood oaths that Freemasons participate in are not a silly Elks Club game, but mean a lot.

Mason's have a secret hailing sign when they are in trouble that can and has been used to sway juries from convicting fellow masons.

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/finmood.htm

Most Freemasons will not accept this story, as they believe that it's just drummed-up anti-Freemason propaganda.

The hold of a cult or the occult in people and person's lives is monumental.

This was the topic that I was talking about in the 1800's that made it appear as if the Masons had, and it appears to me at least that this story is true, taken their Fraternity too far.

This caused an uproar in the US, there was actually an Anti-Mason party created and one president from that Party was elected.

BTW - The oath of the Freemasons specifically excepts Murder and Treason from any Masonic Fraternal Obligation one would hold to another as well as specifically requires the Freemason to follow the law of the State and Nation in which he resides. This would mean that a Freemason could not free another Freemason that has committed a crime and is obligated by those oaths to convict a Freemason that has committed one, not to set them free.

Revealing these secret rites is what Captain Morgan died for. But what of his kidnapers? The precise details of the murder were not known until 1848 when one of the three Masons involved in the crime confessed to his doctor from his deathbed in hopes of religious absolution. The story broke in early 1849 in the press ....

p.107 New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, 1990

{footnote: Rev. Charles G. Finney, The Character, claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry, 1859, p. 17}

The "secret rites" which Captain Morgan revealed pertained to the "outer machinery" of Masonry. Never-the-less, operative foundations for a criminal empire in America were revealed. Captain Morgan's murder precipitated a far greater expose than those of secret rites. Morgan's murder uncovered the operation of a criminal masonic machine in America.

The conspirators kidnapped Captain Morgan and his publisher in Batavia, New York, but the publisher was later rescued after outraged citizens of Batavia pursued the kidnapers. Morgan was not so lucky, however, and Masons went to extraordinary lengths to insure that as much confusion as possible would surround the matter.

The Courts of justice found themselves entirely unable to make any headway against the wide-spread conspiracy that was formed among Masons....It was found that they could do nothing with the courts, with the sheriffs, with the witnesses, or with the jurors.
Masons themselves...published two spurious editions of Morgan's book, and circulated them as the true edition which Morgan had published. These editions were designed to deceive Masons who had never seen Morgan's edition, and thus to enable them to say that it was not a true revelation of Masonry. {footnote}

p.107 New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, 1990

{footnote: Rev. Charles G. Finney, The Character, claims and Practical Workings of Freemasonry, 1859, p. 17}

How could the investigation of a horrible murder, in which Captain Morgan pleaded for his life in behalf of his wife and young children for the act of having alerted the American people to the dangers of a secretive organization, be obstructed by sheriffs, witnesses, courts and jurors ?

Masonry's Aberdeen spirit had entrenched itself on American soil. Oaths of secrecy, oaths swearing penalties of death for breaches of secrecy, oaths swearing to obstruct and pervert justice, oaths swearing to cover-up crimes of fellow Masons, crimes not excepting murder and treason, had defined an esoteric, inner value system, veiled by exoteric principles of charity and brotherhood. The "blue code of silence" which has even in modern times eaten away at America's law enforcement community, countenancing drug dealing and even murder by sworn officers of the law, in principle has reflected Masonic code subverting justice, not exepting murder, not excepting even treason.

The subversion of law-enforcement officers in the investigation of the murder of an individual who exposed the foundations of a criminal organization in America cannot be rationalized as unpremeditated corruption inasmuch as the Masonic organization brings men to swear under penalties of death to conceal the crimes of fellow members, Masons, not exepting murder and treason..

Falsification of evidence, in the form of spurious editions of Capt. Morgan's book, reckoned among the tactics employed by Masons, designed to undue Capt. Morgan's expose in the public realm, serving to mislead lower ranking Masons as to the true nature of the organization, and serving to divert attention from the Masonic motive to murder Capt Morgan. A deathbed confession in 1848, printed by the press in early 1849 (New World Order, William Still, p. 107) by one of three murderers disclosed years later provided details of the heinous murder.

-- Swearing to Conceal and Commit Crimes --

Among the revelations of Capt. Morgan were Masonic secrets of the third degree, concealed from Masons of lower degrees and concealed from the public. The Master Mason oath was pervasively demonstrated in force in America, as Capt. Morgan's murder bore witness.

THE THIRD, OR MASTER MASON'S DEGREE

p. 69

Furthermore do I promise and swear that a Master Mason's secrets, given to me in charge as such, and I knowing them to be such, shall remain as secure and inviolable in my breast as in his own, when communicated to me, murder and treason excepted; and they left to my own election.

p. 75 ILLUSTRATIONS of MASONRY by ONE OF THE FRATERNITY

Who has devoted Thirty Years to the Subject. ...

Printed for the Proprietor, 1827, CAPT. WM. MORGAN'S

EXPOSITION OF FREEMASONRY

Captain Morgan had uncovered for the American public and for lower degree Masons the foundation for a criminal empire, that of swearing to the concealment of crimes of fellow Master Masons ! The "obligation" specifically mentions murder and treason as excepted, but then the oath goes on to assert that the concealment of murder and treason is "left to my own election." This brave disclosure made Captain William Morgan a loyal American in safeguarding this nation from enemies foreign and domestic. It revealed Masonry as a menace to the United States Constitution and to it's people. The Masonic Menace, exported from Great Britain, had been dealt a blow. Many Masons in America left the Order and an Anti-Masonic Party was formed. Investigations into the "Craft" produced staggering results, not only in what was confirmed as to Captain Morgan's disclosures, but in further revelations, and in a demonstrated and manifest obstruction of investigations by the Masonic Order. The inimical power of Masonry was extensive, at times even preponderant.

One Mason who left Masonry and joined the Anti-Masonic Party in 1828 was Millard Fillmore who went on to become this nation's thirteenth President. His warning was later substantiated to be accurate by three state legislatures.

One of those who left the Order was Millard Fillmore, a young attorney from Buffalo, New York who would later become the thirteenth president of the United States. Fillmore joined the Anti-Masonic Party in 1828. According to one author, ex-Mason Fillmore once warned: "The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control." {footnote}

p.108 New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, 1990

{footnote: Whalen, Christianity and American Freemasonry, p. 31}

I'm just a traveling man; I traveled to the East, and I traveled back again; When I was there I left a few drops of urine.

and they left to my own election.

This was not part of any oath that I took.

As I stated earlier, the actions of a man are the best judgement as to what he believes. I do not believe that anybody here can say that I stray from the tenets of my religion, nor that I am Evil or teach evil.

This assumption that I, as a Freemason, would allow a brother to break the law with impunity is incorrect. Nor is it required of me by any obligation that I have taken. Keeping a secret does not suggest that one is required to release them from their obligation to society. That Oath we took requires us to uphold the law of the land in which we reside, this would require us to convict and not release a Brother who has transgressed against the law.

That a few Freemasons broke their oaths to uphold the laws of their State and Nation should not convict the entire Fraternity to be forever singled out as the huge evil it could not possibly be. No matter how you frame it so few cannot control so many...

As to the why of the defending the Fraternity, I am a member. If somebody was saying that you were a member of some occult group of Satan Worshippers you too would be defending the members of your group. The men that I meet in Lodge are good religious men of strong moral character, many of which are 32* Masons but are strong believers of their religion. Their actions speak much louder than any characterization of Satanism from the outside. Their beliefs are strong, their morals are strong, and the lessons that I have learned there have helped me to become a better man, not an Evil one, they have strengthened my beliefs not tore them down, and have done nothing to introduce me into Satanism or Luciferianism, that has been absent in every aspect of Freemasonry that I have come into contact with.

As I stated, judge me by my action, my expressed beliefs, and by my character and you will see no reason to suggest that I have entered into any Evil Occult that wishes the world to end or to dominate the world in any way. Nor that I am other than the Buddhist that I represent myself as. Where have my actions ever given the hint of any such thing? Even the tiniest hint?

no1tovote4 said:
Once again, 6,000,000 people in any organization cannot effect the lives of 6,000,000,000. 1% of the population cannot have that kind of power of the rest of the population.

I have NO idea about Masons, but if you really think that 1% of the population cannot control the rest... well, where the hell have you been? It happens ALL THE TIME.

freeandfun1 said:
I have NO idea about Masons, but if you really think that 1% of the population cannot control the rest... well, where the hell have you been? It happens ALL THE TIME.

First of all this is an exaggeration of Membership. In CO there are about 18,000 out of over 5,000,000 people. Carry that over and 6,000,000 simply is not realistic when estimating membership.

Second of all, the 1% that might control another group of people are in power and almost none of them are Freemasons. This small group would have to control the powerful through some means. It simply isn't realistic to assume that is what happening.

Did any of you see the Dateline, 20/20 or whichever one of those shows that covered the death of Roberto Calvi in London? He is an Italian banker that had close ties to the Vatican and was supposedly (clarify, it is THOUGHT) he was murdered by Freemasons connected to the Vatican. They did a very interesting show on it. One of the things they covered was how his body was found in water which has something to do with the beliefs of Masons. It might have been on A&E, DISCOVERY, or one of those channels but nevertheless, it was very, very interesting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3091635.stm

http://www.americanatheist.org/pope99/calvi.html

freeandfun1 said:
Did any of you see the Dateline, 20/20 or whichever one of those shows that covered the death of Roberto Calvi in London? He is an Italian banker that had close ties to the Vatican and was supposedly (clarify, it is THOUGHT) he was murdered by Freemasons connected to the Vatican. They did a very interesting show on it. One of the things they covered was how his body was found in water which has something to do with the beliefs of Masons. It might have been on A&E, DISCOVERY, or one of those channels but nevertheless, it was very, very interesting.

It wasn't until the 1980's that the Vatican allowed Catholics to become Freemasons, after a study of the Fraternity. It is entirely unlikely that the few Catholics that are Freemasons would elect to take such action.

There is nothing about the beliefs in Masons where his BODY would be found in water, and this "beliefs" of Masons is in itself ridiculous. Most Freemasons are Christians in the US, Freemasonry is not a religion.

no1tovote4 said:
Once again, 6,000,000 people in any organization cannot effect the lives of 6,000,000,000. 1% of the population cannot have that kind of power of the rest of the population.

You have given power to people that as a whole are old and dying, and to a society that has fewer people in membership each year.

Do all the people here think that George Washington was really a terrible occultist? He wasn't just Master of a lodge, but Grand Master of all the lodges in his jurisdiction. Was Ben Franklin? Thomas Jefferson? There are many, many men who have been Freemasons, and almost all of the Founding Fathers were. Are we a nation built on occultism?
Im curious about this, my moms best friends father was a Freemason for most of his life and he never would talk about the fellowship that went on there with his wife, something about being sworn to secrecy. Anyway is this the case with you and if so what could the reason be? Is it just a courtesy to the other business men that are there??

freeandfun1 said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3091635.stm

http://www.americanatheist.org/pope99/calvi.html

That was on A&E a year or so back. That report if I remember correctly was about the famous members such as politicians and businessmen who starting in college joined this type of fraternity akin to the Skulls and everything was secretive and sometimes involved some extreme hazing rituals that were kept highly secret.

Bonnie said:
Im curious about this, my moms best friends father was a Freemason for most of his life and he never would talk about the fellowship that went on there with his wife, something about being sworn to secrecy. Anyway is this the case with you and if so what could the reason be? Is it just a courtesy to the other business men that are there??

It is more than likely he didn't want to bore her with the details. The meetings are usually pretty boring. A bunch of guys, reading the minutes, approving them, etc. Nothing more than a normal business meeting. We often bring our wives to the Lodge on nights when we are not holding a Tiled meeting, have dinner and fellowship with the Masonic Family. Truly the secrets are not all that secret to begin with.

There are also groups for young men: the De Molay, young women: The Rainbow Girls and Jobs Daughter's, both men and women: The Order of the Eastern Star, as well as others.

The Freemasons are much like the Knights of Columbus (in fact I know quite a few Knights).

Forum List

Back