Spiritual teachings

until demonstrated it is only an illusion -

Exactly how would it be demonstrated?

however it may be partially an evolutionary goal requiring first The Triumph of Good vs Evil for it to happen. someway beings seem to know that to accomplish that kind of freedom.

It is contained in all scripture, though seemingly overlooked.

Job 30:22 You lift me up to the spirit, You cause me to ride [on it], and weakness melts me away. כבתִּשָּׂאֵנִי אֶל רוּחַ תַּרְכִּיבֵנִי וּתְמֹגְגֵנִי תֻּשִׁיָּה (כתיב תֻּשִׁוָּה) :

I don't think I ever mentioned what I know about healing and the chakras. The important thing is there are more than the seven main chakras, there are also fourteen minor ones. The main important ones of the minor chakras are, there is one in the palm of each hand. There is one in the sole of each foot, and there is one in the temples at each side of the head.

If you stand on the open earth, or grass, in bare feet and think of drawing energy up through the soles of the feet each time you breath in, you can charge your self up with energy. If you place your hands together in prayer you create a short circuit between the chakras in the palms and this builds up energy. You can then direct this energy to the body anywhere that needs healing.
I found it particularly effective to channel the energy in through my temple chakras, as this can be felt, and it helps relax the mind.

Many are the names of God and infinite forms through which He may be approached, In whatever name and form you worship him, through that you will realize him.

Sri Ramakrishna.

This is not an easy video to get thru, but it is well worth a listen. Certainly opened my eyes to Jewish mysticism.

Did I mention that in the 1970's I sat in two psychic development circles One was with a young man who developed into a medium in front of my eyes over a period of a year. I then watched him give his first demonstration of clairvoyance in a local church. There was no way he was fooling me and he went on to work as a medium for many years. I saw him at a church a few years ago but I did not approach him. But it was good to see him still doing the rounds. The only mention I can find of him on the internet is the following link to a magazine he contributed to. His name is Trevor Williams.

http://woodfordproducts.co.uk/twoworlds_20140201_februarymagazine.pdf

I did mention in this thread that I attended a painting class by the late Gladys Mayer. Here is a link to some of her books. I visited her home and saw some of the lovely paintings she had done.

Gladys Mayer

This is not an easy video to get thru, but it is well worth a listen. Certainly opened my eyes to Jewish mysticism.

The man in the video is into the occult. This teaching of Kabbalah and astral projection is satanic. Stay away from it or it will destroy you and you'll find yourself in hell.

I have mainly been critical of Islam on this forum although I did try starting threads about spiritualism and the occult in the past, and they had little uptake, probably because not many people know anything about it.
So here is a new thread with some of the many things I have studied. I will try to build a library of links here and the first one is to the site of my late Guru, Raj Ananda. He exuded spiritual power and you could feel it. Many of his followers said they saw visions when he went into meditation. I myself saw nothing but felt the spiritual energy as a force that we laughingly called the High energy club. If anyone can be bothered to briefly listen to one of his videos you might even find it affects you too.

Gururaj Ananda Yogi Let my love be measured by giving and not by gain

This is a deep, rich and ruminative topic (which is unfortunately exactly why you get little participation in it here) but much appreciated as a repository and starting point. I just found it through your link in a recent thread, thanks for that.

I myself find much wisdom in the Tao. One of many paths.

Forum List

Back