Spiritual, Emotional Cripples, Agents:Do Not Know What An Idiot is

Christophera

Evidence & Reason Rule
Aug 23, 2009
Santa Barbara CA
The agents of the infiltrators operating here in a false social group such are common all over the internet forums and chat rooms have been attempting to label me an idiot. However, since I happen to know the exact original meaning and root of the word, I know I am as opposite an idiot as you can find.

I had been telling them every no and then that they do not know the meaning of that word. Finally one attempted to assert they did, clearly they do not. The definition is, weirdly enough, NOT in the dictionary??????

I say that the meaning of root origin and meaning of the word "idiot" is Id, from the Greek name for the unconscious mind or child or animal mind. Idiot means a person that operates from that state automatically.

Here the agents prove they did not know the word.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-561.html

The agents of the infiltrators operating here in a false social group such are common all over the internet forums and chat rooms have been attempting to label me an idiot. However, since I happen to know the exact original meaning and root of the word, I know I am as opposite an idiot as you can find.

I had been telling them every no and then that they do not know the meaning of that word. Finally one attempted to assert they did, clearly they do not. The definition is, weirdly enough, NOT in the dictionary??????

I say that the meaning of root origin and meaning of the word "idiot" is Id, from the Greek name for the unconscious mind or child or animal mind. Idiot means a person that operates from that state automatically.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-561.html

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very well.

From now on, I will only call you an imbecile.

Hey moron in the hat,sure wish i could be there when you the hypocrite,bring down that negative karma you agents are bringing down on yourselves participating in this coverup.hope all that money they are paying you agents is worth it when in the future,this karma you are bringing down on yourselves,comes back to haunt you and you start experincing the major negative effects you will receive in later years.hope all that money is worth if for all the troubles you will be having in future years.

Hey moron in the hat,sure wish i could be there when you the hypocrite,bring down that negative karma you agents are bringing down on yourselves participating in this coverup.hope all that money they are paying you agents is worth it when in the future,this karma you are bringing down on yourselves,comes back to haunt you and you start experincing the major negative effects you will receive in later years.hope all that money is worth if for all the troubles you will be having in future years.

1) How am I participating in a cover-up by pointing out that Goof-0-phera is an imbecile for his concrete core fantasy?

2) I've asked before, who is paying people to point out that he is an imbecile. I'm doing it for free now, but I wouldn't mind having some extra cash.

3) Exactly who am I an agent for? Name the specific agency, not some nebulous "they", "them" or "the shadow government"

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/142256-unpaid-disinformation-agents.html

You are right. Everyone who calls others "idiot" should read "The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoevski

You are right. Everyone who calls others "idiot" should read "The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoevski

For clarification, I don't call agent chri$$y an idiot. I usually call him a moron, delusional retard or treasonous scum, but not an idiot.

Idiot is reserved for idEOTs.....

I've taken to calling Goof-0-phera an imbecile, instead of an idiot.

I would call him the Jerk, but Steve Martin beat me to that one. And the Jerk was smarter than Goof-0.

you sir, are a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Idiot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

id·i·ot
noun \ˈi-dē-ət\
Definition of IDIOT
usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
: a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
Examples of IDIOT

1. Don't be such an idiot!
2. <only an idiot would invest in a company just because a casual acquaintance recommended it>

Origin of IDIOT
Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idi&#333;t&#275;s one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own — more at suicide
First Known Use: 14th century

you sir, are a fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Idiot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

id·i·ot
noun \&#712;i-d&#275;-&#601;t\
Definition of IDIOT
usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
: a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
Examples of IDIOT

1. Don't be such an idiot!
2. <only an idiot would invest in a company just because a casual acquaintance recommended it>

Origin of IDIOT
Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idi&#333;t&#275;s one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own — more at suicide
First Known Use: 14th century
of course, like all things in reality, goof-o-phera rejects proper definitions

Did you go to school at all? You are one illiterate idiot, dumbass.:lol::lol:

Would you rather be seen as a paid agent or stooge or a mind controlled infiltrator? Sort of an idiot. You could be doing that and not know it according to the scanned pages of compiled research into psychology.

emomemcov.jpeg

emomem175.jpeg

emomem176.jpeg

There is a valid inference which I've made. I've run it by psychologists. Everyone agrees, they were all to afraid to provide a declaration stating such.

INFERENCE ONE

Relating potentials for hypnotic performance to results of research, practice and experiments of hypnosis. Christopher A. Brown 8/17/01

BASIS 1 of INFERENCE

The first sentance of page 175 of EMOTIONS and MEMORY, 1964, by David Rappaport,

"The general tendency" of the subject to forget the events of the trance after emerging from it."

BASIS 2 of INFERENCE

(1) of the same paragraph states that, "The hypnotist can successfully suggest that no posthypnotic amnesia develop".

Basis 2 Restated; Suggestion conducive to remembering is successful or generally, suggestion effecting memory has effect against a general tendancy.

CONDITIONS OF BASIS OF INFERENCE

The first note page 175, EMOTIONS and MEMORY, Note #8 states (first note below main text) that the results of memory described "in general are valid only with subjects who are able to reach the somanmbulistic stages ofhypnosis."

INFERENCE ONE LOGIC

Logical inference of BASIS 1 with BASIS 2, is that; suggestion to forget will have a greater effect on memory because of the general "tendency to forget". Research confirms with observations of behavior consistent with general hyperamnesia at the top of page 176, the end of a footnote that begins on page 175 stating;

"we find hypnotized people indignantly denying they have been hypnotized."

INFERENCE ONE

If the tendancy is to forget following hypnosis that induces a trance to the level of somanmbulism and suggection effecting memory is successful then suggestion to forget will be more effective than suggestion to remember.

Another general perspective.

What is the correct answer to this question?

Q.What is easier to do than forgetting?

A. I don't remember.

Forum List

Back