Spiritual Awakening

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Are you seeing a Spiritual awakening in your life and the lives of people around you? Im curious if anyone has any stories.

Are you seeing a Spiritual awakening in your life and the lives of people around you? Im curious if anyone has any stories.

There are many such types of awakenings that I've seen and then also many such same types of deaths... and rebirths. I know of the sleepiness, coma-effect (God-spell) thing(s) yet I am bound by the love of 'it all' because there is 'it all' represented within the levels of my sight. How far into things does one see? Um, well, to what is one exposed and timing does seem to matter. Perhaps your question should be more specific if you wish answers to be more targeted.

I don't know if it's a spiritual awakening or just an awakening, but yeah. I feel a bit more in tune with energies. And epiphanies.

I notice things alot more than i used to. Like when i'm having problems, whether it's financial or whatever, and "something" happens to make it all ok. This has happened quite alot with me in the last couple years. Maybe it always did, but i'm finally NOTICING what God is doing in my life! :)

Dunno that I would call it an "awakening", because, since I've been 5, I've always had an idea of God and that He looks out for me. Many interesting things have happened in my life to prove it, and here is just one example.......

When I was 16, I was living in a foster home, and the organization that made that possible (the Casey Family Foundation) not only paid them to keep me (food, clothing, etc.), but they were also going to pay for me to go to 4 years of college if I could maintain a B- average while there.

Well.....a few months later, I got tired of being there as I was being used as an ATM card by them and I didn't like being used, so I decided to run away.

I showed up in Helena (where the foundation was based in MT), and started to stay at the runaway shelter. Vince (my caseworker) called me up and told me that I'd have to go back or pay to stay at the shelter. I told him okay, and I went to the bus station. Apparently, the bus for Missoulla had left early, because they were pulling out just as I got to the station. I then asked when the next bus was (around another 3 hours), and then I asked where the next bus pulling out was going. Interestingly enough, it was in 30 min, and it was going to Great Falls (where my grandparents were). I had just enough money in my pocket to pay for the ticket, with 5 bucks left over for supper. I got into Great Falls and started hiking to Vaughn, and when I got to the truck stop on the edge of town, I stopped off for a meal.

When I left, I got about halfway across the parking lot, and 3 dudes in a VW bug stopped and asked me if I'd like a ride. I said sure, they could drop me off in Vaughn, and then they told me that they were going to Missoulla (where the foster family was), and would be happy to give me a ride all the way. I said thanks, but just drop me off in Vaughn.

I knew when I ran away that I wouldn't be able to afford college, and neither would my grandparents, but, living with the foster family didn't outweigh the hassles, so I chose no college and joined the Navy.

Now, that particular experience was kinda like God asking me if I understood what I was doing, as well as He provided a way for me to change my mind if I so wished.

However........since I've always known God was there, looking out for me, I can't point to one place in my life that would qualify as an awakening, because I've always been aware, just not to the level that I currently am at.

Wanna know how to spot God in your life? It's simple actually........coincidences are small little pieces of synchronicity showing you that God is somewhere around.

No..........I'm not a human looking for a spiritual experience, I'm a spiritual being having a human one.

Dunno that I would call it an "awakening", because, since I've been 5, I've always had an idea of God and that He looks out for me. Many interesting things have happened in my life to prove it, and here is just one example.......

When I was 16, I was living in a foster home, and the organization that made that possible (the Casey Family Foundation) not only paid them to keep me (food, clothing, etc.), but they were also going to pay for me to go to 4 years of college if I could maintain a B- average while there.

Well.....a few months later, I got tired of being there as I was being used as an ATM card by them and I didn't like being used, so I decided to run away.

I showed up in Helena (where the foundation was based in MT), and started to stay at the runaway shelter. Vince (my caseworker) called me up and told me that I'd have to go back or pay to stay at the shelter. I told him okay, and I went to the bus station. Apparently, the bus for Missoulla had left early, because they were pulling out just as I got to the station. I then asked when the next bus was (around another 3 hours), and then I asked where the next bus pulling out was going. Interestingly enough, it was in 30 min, and it was going to Great Falls (where my grandparents were). I had just enough money in my pocket to pay for the ticket, with 5 bucks left over for supper. I got into Great Falls and started hiking to Vaughn, and when I got to the truck stop on the edge of town, I stopped off for a meal.

When I left, I got about halfway across the parking lot, and 3 dudes in a VW bug stopped and asked me if I'd like a ride. I said sure, they could drop me off in Vaughn, and then they told me that they were going to Missoulla (where the foster family was), and would be happy to give me a ride all the way. I said thanks, but just drop me off in Vaughn.

I knew when I ran away that I wouldn't be able to afford college, and neither would my grandparents, but, living with the foster family didn't outweigh the hassles, so I chose no college and joined the Navy.

Now, that particular experience was kinda like God asking me if I understood what I was doing, as well as He provided a way for me to change my mind if I so wished.

However........since I've always known God was there, looking out for me, I can't point to one place in my life that would qualify as an awakening, because I've always been aware, just not to the level that I currently am at.

Wanna know how to spot God in your life? It's simple actually........coincidences are small little pieces of synchronicity showing you that God is somewhere around.

No..........I'm not a human looking for a spiritual experience, I'm a spiritual being having a human one.

By all appearances, I appreciate your post on a great many levels. It is also very informative.

Sometimes 'we' don't always relate obedience/disobedience to our levels of spirituality. It also seems that those of 'us' who are most obedient 'see' for those who are the least. Now, mingle and mix that basic thought with God defined and yet redefined and things are massively revealed to a point of profound patriotism... but to what too many have yet to ask.

I don't know if it's a spiritual awakening or just an awakening, but yeah. I feel a bit more in tune with energies. And epiphanies.

Send some my way would you please!
I'm not feeling much these days, just a bunch of fuss.

Forum List

Back