Spirit, consider moving to Moscow?

Thats it! Thats the last insult I can take here.
You people are complete idiots, except for a few exceptions like Gop_jeff.

"That's all I can stands, I can stands no more" - Popeye

Calling a Hindu temple or shrine as something like a woman's genital area would be like calling christian cross that jesus is nailed on as a big penis. Sorry, but that is completely unacceptable and it is an offense.

I'd like to whack you over the head with my very large crucifix!

Spirit, I really don't care what you find offensive or unacceptable. The same way you didn't care about our views on eating meat, christianity, homosexuals, muslims, oral sex, straight sex, marriage... You never just expressed your views, rather you expressed them while always telling us how wrong we were. I'm wrong and simple minded for thinking their could be Muslim terrorists or Muslims that abuse their wives. Wrong and disgusting for enjoying oral sex. Wrong and uneducated and less read for stating that many Muslims use the Qu'ran to incite violence. I think you get the point.

Jimnyc, I am sorry that my views look so evil to you, but they are my simple truths. My truth could be different from yours and you have a right to insult me that is acceptable, but insulting a respectable religion (of which you do not even have a slightest idea) is dumb and doing it because of my views is even more preposterous and the only reason you are doing it is to provoke anger in me, which is not possible.

Why do you assume I don't have any idea about Hinduism? You couldn't be further from the truth. I think you are secretly angry that I used the Kama Sutra written by Hindus to show that it was your own religion that is most famous for the very same sexual positions that you abhore.

You do deserve the comments that I made in my earlier posts... also I would like to give you a suggestion that before discussing any issue, first look at what an individual says with an open mind, then speak/write. I did say it is disgusting because in my view it is, and may be in your view it is not but you have clearly crossed the line when you have commented on something as holy as a hindu temple. First Jim you should know your limits as others do and talk accordingly, if you cannot even communicate properly then what is the use of a discussion forum?

I don't care about your comments! Do you really think calling me an "idiot" is going to bother me? Trust me, I've been called a lot worse by people with arguments much more valid. And I DO read others posts with an open mind, and then I reply accordingly. When one first replies that something I partake in is "disgusting", I reply in a similar manner. It's funny how many diverse topics can be discussed, many about religion, but as soon as something is brought up about your religion you lose your wig. Tough shit. I've always been commended for my methods of communication. I think I speak/write in a clear and effective manner.

It is my fault that I stumbled upon this forum, but now I can assure you that after seeing the nature of the people here (maybe except a few) I can say that it was a mistake made by me to come here. There was this illusion that by the name and description of this forum, that this is indeed a forum where views are exchanged , but in reality it is not a forum where views are exchanged ... but it is a forum where views are presented and then bashed by the administrator or his fellow family members.

Bzzzzzzzzzzz..... Wrong! I have 2 family members who read and contribute to this board daily. One doesn't even participate in the sections or topics that would be considered "controversial". And why does it matter if I *bash* what someone wrote previously? Do my words carry more weight than someone who just stumbled across the board yesterday?

The administrator insults people, he has no respect for anyone and has this illusion that the popular belief is the only truth, the rest is to be discarded but when brought into attention , it should be bashed and the person who brings it to the attention should be insulted in the most disgusting way possible.

Popular belief is the only truth? I think you take my views on the war in Iraq with too much weight. Anyone that knows me also knows that my views are generally AGAINST popular belief. And do I insult people? Yep, sure do! And I feel those I do so to deserve it. I think with all things considered, those I have been polite and congenial with far outnumber those I've disagreed with.

well, you have succeeded jimnyc, in making me leave this forum which ofcourse I am right now. However Jimnyc, arrogance is not something productive and you should know this. There was a need of disillusionment of my thought here regarding the standards of this forum and I got it, with your despicable comments.

I'm not "making" you do a damn thing. That's the beauty of things here in the USA, you have the right to CHOOSE what you participate in. I'll forgive you for not being used to such ideals.

Such comments are very offensive and Jackass just made the last and final comment that I did not want to read in this forum.

Way to go, Jackass!

In conclusion , Jimnyc & Jackass, if you find something opposing your views, atleast try to discuss it like civilized human beings, but this is not something that I should say to you.

Then why did you say it? Funny how Jackass and I get along with the majority of the board. Is that because we go along with "popular belief"? NO! It's because we participate in a wide variety of topics and we ARE open minded. You accuse us of being close minded as you walk around with your rose colored glasses. You have this unique view on the world and anyone who disagrees is wrong. It took you nearly 3 weeks and hundreds of posts to acknowledge that abuse of Muslim women exists, and even then down played it. Talk about being close minded.

take care.

Seeya, ya big :baby:

Originally posted by Jackass
The one and the same. Spirit, what are your views on anal sex??

She said she won't be back! :rolleyes:

But she did already state that anal is wrong and disgusting.

Forum List

Back