Spirit, consider moving to Moscow?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Moscow Reportedly Considers Kissing Ban
Sun Nov 9,12:58 PM ET

MOSCOW - Don't kiss and tell — and certainly don't tell the police in Moscow, where city authorities are reportedly considering levying fines for public displays of affection.

As part of an effort to "improve morals" in the Russian capital, its government is working on an order that would prohibit kissing in subways and other public places, the newspaper Stolichnaya Vechernyaya Gazeta reported on its Web site. It said the ban was being considered at the request of police and the city's education committee.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031109/ap_on_re_eu/russia_kissing_ban_2

I hear you get yout genitals cut off if you have oral sex!! :rolleyes:

She will fit right in!!

Originally posted by Jackass
I hear you get yout genitals cut off if you have oral sex!! :rolleyes:

She will fit right in!!

No more talk of oral sex, it's disgusting! :rolleyes:

Damn, I sure could use one right now. I promise not to leave remnants in the hair or eyes if I can get a taker. :D

I am sure if Dom was around Jim, you might have a taker! hahahahahahaha!

First of all,

1) Sex is not evil.
2) Sex is beautiful... I guess in its own way.

3) putting another's genitals in one's mouth is my definition of disgusting.

4) No, I have no intention of living in Moscow, but I will consider visiting the place if you will fund my trip .

:p

1) Sex is not evil.

And you would know this how?

2) Sex is beautiful... I guess in its own way.

Sucks to have to guess! Why don't you have someone prearrange a hot date for you?

3) putting another's genitals in one's mouth is my definition of disgusting.

Why is it disgusting for a penis to go in your mouth but it's ok for it to enter the Holy Hindu shrine? Don't just say it's natural, give us scientific facts to back up your beliefs.

4) No, I have no intention of living in Moscow, but I will consider visiting the place if you will fund my trip

Would you consider visiting a brothel if we fund it for you?

Originally posted by jimnyc
And you would know this how?

Sucks to have to guess! Why don't you have someone prearrange a hot date for you?

Why is it disgusting for a penis to go in your mouth but it's ok for it to enter the Holy Hindu shrine? Don't just say it's natural, give us scientific facts to back up your beliefs.

Would you consider visiting a brothel if we fund it for you?

And you know this how?- because if sex was evil, then you, me and no one here would be here jimnyc. When I say that today sex is so exaggerated that it enslaves people. I meant to say that people make the idea of sex the center of their lives and this is why it becomes an act which destroys a person.

Sucks to have to guess! Why don't you have someone prearrange a hot date for you?- Actually it does not.

"Why is it disgusting for a penis to go in your mouth but it's ok for it to enter the Holy Hindu shrine? Don't just say it's natural, give us scientific facts to back up your beliefs."

Can you clarify this please, I am confused. What are you talking about? How do Hindu Shrines come into this picture?

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
"Why is it disgusting for a penis to go in your mouth but it's ok for it to enter the Holy Hindu shrine? Don't just say it's natural, give us scientific facts to back up your beliefs."

Can you clarify this please, I am confused. What are you talking about? How do Hindu Shrines come into this picture?

Hindu shrine=clam, beaver, vertical smile, coochie, vagina (and they're all equally tummy tickling tasty!) (except for the ones that taste like curry) :D

Hindu shrine=clam, beaver, vertical smile, coochie, vagina (and they're all equally tummy tickling tasty!) (except for the ones that taste like curry) :D

Hmm, maybe thai food isn't all that bad:eek:

oh god jim your are SICK! hahahahahahaha! How come you didn't start asking about camel toes? :D

"Hindu shrine" is something sacred for a hindu, it is a temple where one's God is worshipped, please refrain from associating such sentences(you have used) with terms like Hindu Shrine etc.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
"Hindu shrine" is something sacred for a hindu, it is a temple where one's God is worshipped, please refrain from associating such sentences(you have used) with terms like Hindu Shrine etc.

And I think getting oral is sacred but that didn't stop you. Eat shit, and wash your Hindu shrine, I smell curry.

Wow..getting a bit testy with you 2 isnt it??Maybe you 2 should just have sex and get it over with!! Then she really will have sexual issues!! LOL

Thats it! Thats the last insult I can take here.
You people are complete idiots, except for a few exceptions like Gop_jeff.

Calling a Hindu temple or shrine as something like a woman's genital area would be like calling christian cross that jesus is nailed on as a big penis. Sorry, but that is completely unacceptable and it is an offense.

Jimnyc, I am sorry that my views look so evil to you, but they are my simple truths. My truth could be different from yours and you have a right to insult me that is acceptable, but insulting a respectable religion (of which you do not even have a slightest idea) is dumb and doing it because of my views is even more preposterous and the only reason you are doing it is to provoke anger in me, which is not possible.

You do deserve the comments that I made in my earlier posts... also I would like to give you a suggestion that before discussing any issue, first look at what an individual says with an open mind, then speak/write. I did say it is disgusting because in my view it is, and may be in your view it is not but you have clearly crossed the line when you have commented on something as holy as a hindu temple. First Jim you should know your limits as others do and talk accordingly, if you cannot even communicate properly then what is the use of a discussion forum?

It is my fault that I stumbled upon this forum, but now I can assure you that after seeing the nature of the people here (maybe except a few) I can say that it was a mistake made by me to come here. There was this illusion that by the name and description of this forum, that this is indeed a forum where views are exchanged , but in reality it is not a forum where views are exchanged ... but it is a forum where views are presented and then bashed by the administrator or his fellow family members. The administrator insults people, he has no respect for anyone and has this illusion that the popular belief is the only truth, the rest is to be discarded but when brought into attention , it should be bashed and the person who brings it to the attention should be insulted in the most disgusting way possible. well, you have succeeded jimnyc, in making me leave this forum which ofcourse I am right now. However Jimnyc, arrogance is not something productive and you should know this. There was a need of disillusionment of my thought here regarding the standards of this forum and I got it, with your despicable comments.

Such comments are very offensive and Jackass just made the last and final comment that I did not want to read in this forum.

In conclusion , Jimnyc & Jackass, if you find something opposing your views, atleast try to discuss it like civilized human beings, but this is not something that I should say to you.

take care.

Forum List

Back