Spinning for the Death Doctor.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's 'Deadly Doctor,' Strikes Back - Yahoo! News

Ohh look, the Admin is now spinning for the Doctor they picked with all the dumb ideas.

I don't see how his comments were taken out of context at all. He said them and he PUBLISHED them. His whole reason for publishing material is to train and advise other Doctors and health care officials. And he ADVISED these steps be taken. I would think it only prudent to worry about someone like him in a position of power and authority when it is a forgone conclusion that if the Government takes over there will be rationing and denial of treatment.

You'll be happy to know that repeating lies over and over works. You've got every old person and every disabled person in fear for their lives.

Asshole. Liar.

Ohh look, the Admin is now spinning for the Doctor they picked with all the dumb ideas.

I don't see how his comments were taken out of context at all. He said them and he PUBLISHED them. His whole reason for publishing material is to train and advise other Doctors and health care officials. And he ADVISED these steps be taken. I would think it only prudent to worry about someone like him in a position of power and authority when it is a forgone conclusion that if the Government takes over there will be rationing and denial of treatment.
With so much money to be fleeced and more control to be had the retconning will be replete .

You'll be happy to know that repeating lies over and over works. You've got every old person and every disabled person in fear for their lives.

Asshole. Liar.

s0n.........fact is, the elderly dont feel as the Obama administration does that they should have an expiration date attached to them. I'd venture to guess thats just a bit disconcerting..........but not for the young, idealistic assholes of our society who blindly trust government. Thus.......the outrage!!

You see s0n......those elderly who get it understand clearly that its not about the government saying "No" to the MRI.......its about the government paying squat for the MRI. It becomes simply a matter then of supply and demand. These elderly understand how the market works = a rationing with care. The elderly who fail to grasp this generally have the IQ of a handball and are part of the foundation of the support for The Dums. The Dums exist......and in fact, their health care idea's exist ONLY because there are milions out there who are easily duped due to what I call "intelligence fail". Face it s0n...........without it, there is no Democrat Party.
:D

Last edited:
Interesting..............from Kudlow today................

It’s still tough to know whether this behemoth government takeover of heath care will actually pass. But two key markets are betting against it. First, over at the Intrade pay-to play online-betting parlor, the bid for the U.S. government health-plan contract is only 38 cents. That’s down from 50 cents in late July. Second, the share prices of big private health insurers have rallied in recent weeks. UnitedHealthcare is up 13 percent; Humana is up 12.4 percent; and Aetna is up almost 10 percent. These firms will be decimated if the government insurance plan passes. But investors are now predicting it won’t.

For the sake of economic freedom, liberty, and fiscal sanity, let’s hope the markets are right.

From the article...

The attacks on Emanuel are a reminder that there is a narrow slice of Americans who not only don't trust government, but also have come to regard it as a dark conspirator in their lives. This peculiar brand of distrust helps create the conditions for fast-moving fear-mongering, especially on complex and emotionally charged topics like the life and death of the elderly and infirm.

Well Sarge, that would be you...a grown person with the reasoning ability of a child. A PEA brain...

If you ask mommy to read and explain the articles Dr. Emanuel has written, there is NO basis for the attacks on him...

Doctors and peers all over the world have read his works that have been published in the most prestigious medical journals over the years... so I guess they are "in" on it too...

The LMSM is spinning for Obama's Josef Mengele, color me shocked.

Obama took the unConstitutional step of making Ezekiel Mengele his Death Czar to PROTECT his prior writings from being scrutinized.

The central lie of the Obama/Ezekiel Mengel Axis is that the government needs to ration Scare health care.

Well, if we supposedly spent too much on Health care, how can it be scarce?

Asshole. Liar.

What lie did he tell? And can you prove it's a lie?

Asshole. Liar.

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible
."-- Ezekiel Mengele, Obama's Dr. Death

Untermenschen? He even writes and thinks live a real Nazi!

Health Care is not scarce in America, but the Obama Final Solution Health Care approach WILL MAKE it scarce so that Dr Ezekiel Mengele gets to decide who lives and who dies.

And that's why we're telling Obama and the NeoNazis (formerly known as Democrats): FUCK YOU!

you know the really funny part about this whole "death panel" misinformation campaign is that it was a Republican congressman from Georgia who inserted the end of life counseling reimbursement provisions into the house bill.

I apologize for the mistake contained in my former post - Johnny Issakson - Georgia Republican - introduced the end of life counseling reimbursement program in 2007 - NOT in the current house bill - as I now understand it - I apologize for my previous post - it was wrong.

I'm not going to delete the erroneous post because I think that would be dishonest - I don't think it's right to try to bury my mistakes.

But the notion that these counseling sessions are mandatory or that they would involve anyone other than you, your family and your own family doctor is malicious misinformation. I wish the purveyors of those lies would own up to their mistakes.

Last edited:

Asshole. Liar.

you're only pissed that they won't believe your lies that #1, they should off themselves for the overall good, and #2, they'll die if they don't vote for national health care.

Direct quote, Ravi:

"empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."-- Ezekiel Mengele, Obama's Dr. Death

Now go look up the word "lie". Again. Someday, maybe you'll know what it means.

Savings, he {Emanuel} writes, will require changing how doctors think about their patients: Doctors take the Hippocratic Oath too seriously, "as an imperative to do everything for the patient regardless of the cost or effects on others" (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 18, 2008).

Yes, that's what patients want their doctors to do. But Emanuel wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their patients and consider social justice, such as whether the money could be better spent on somebody else.

DEADLY DOCTORS - New York Post

Presidential health care adviser Ezekiel Emanuel, brother of White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and chairman of the Department of Bioethics at the Clinical Center at the National Institutes of Health, has argued that independent government boards should decide policy on end-of-life care. He also has defended rationing care more strictly for older people because "allocation [of medical care] by age is not invidious discrimination."

EDITORIAL: A euthanasia mandate - Washington Times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back