Spineless McCain...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
The closing remarks on the debate, there is no difference between career politicians no matter what side of the aisle they pick. Those fuckers up on the stage were so Phony a child could’ve recognize their hypocrisy.

...And spineless McCain was never a conservative he was absolutely a progressive

Yep, John McStain WAS a STAIN on our country. An angry, bitter man to the end.

You said a mouthful!!!

Wouldn't you think on your deathbed you'd be thinking more pleasant thoughts than banning Trump and Palin from your funeral? Maybe getting right with the Lord instead of STILL being consumed by hate?

It's stuff like this that makes me seriously wonder if we are really in the end of days.

The closing remarks on the debate, there is no difference between career politicians no matter what side of the aisle they pick. Those fuckers up on the stage were so Phony a child could’ve recognize their hypocrisy.

...And spineless McCain was never a conservative he was absolutely a progressive
We know...we know....trumpanzees throw POWs and other vets under the bus when their orange god tells them to.

We know...we know....trumpanzees throw POWs and other vets under the bus when their orange god tells them to.
BS. McLame was a horrible sell out way before trump came along. Why do you think Democrats like him so much?

What a moronic lunatic lib you appear to be! Read the REAL story of McStain and you'll change your tune. It's hilarious that loony libs praise McStain ONLY because he hated Trump. What a bunch of brainwashed idiots!

What a moronic lunatic lib you appear to be! Read the REAL story of McStain and you'll change your tune. It's hilarious that loony libs praise McStain ONLY because he hated Trump. What a bunch of brainwashed idiots!
To globalist Democrats, selling out evil America is seen as a virtue. That's why they love McLame.

No asshole. We don’t through Vets anywhere. That’s Democratic scumbags that do. McCain was a piece of shit. I have no respect for him. He was a bigot and a liar. He was no Republican. He was pissed at Trump because we have President Trump. We didn’t have a president McCain did we. He picked Palin so why be made at her. He tried to use the women leverage and it backfired as we know she is no lady. He was a Democrat running on the Republican platform. We were screwed mo matter what. I’m a patriot and I thank our veterans every chance I get. I have vets in my family. Not one vet I know liked McCain. They said he was a liar and no war hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course Dems love Republicans like John Mc-shit-Stain. He was one of the “good” Republicans that wouldn’t dare insult the Hussein, for fear of being labeled a racist.

He was absolutely hated in the Arizona state and local Republican Party committees.

New Topics

Forum List

Back