Spillminds Bash Bush thread

I'll start a new thread in the Chat Forum for the Jesus and killing subjects.

As far as the link you posted, here are the two Bush quotes in that story:

"We are in a conflict between good and evil. And America will call evil by its name..."
"There is wonder-working power in the goodness and idealism of the American people."

So should I take it that you think calling the American people good and terrorism evil is "religious zealousy?"

Now I don't think it was a secret before 9/11 that Bush was a born-again Christian. If you read his book "A Charge to Keep," you could read it for yourself. Or, remember back to early 2000, when he stated that the phiolsopher most influential in his life was Jesus Christ. My point here is that 9/11 did not bring out the Christian in GWB - it was already there.

Harboring terrorists... I'm sure there are some remote regions of Iraq. However, as despotic as Saddam was, I have no doubts that Saddam's military was aware of who was in their AOR (Area of Responsibility) at all times. So if Saddam knew about it, then he allowed terrorists to live/subsist/train/organize within Iraq. I don't buy the 'Iraq is too remote for Saddam to control it' argument.

The chem/bio warheads in Kuwait... the story states that they were trying to smuggle ~$60M worth of warheads out. This is obviously much less than what was admitted to be in Iraq circa 1995. I know what you know, which is that some of them have apparently been smuggled to Kuwait. I'm sorry that I don't have overwhelming immediate proof for you... not everything is posted on the Internet immediately!

Originally posted by spillmind
things are not looking good for the 'man' born with a silver spoon up his nose.

the body count coupled with the staggering underestimation of the bill, and do i really need to mention the higest unemployment rate of the century? record deficits, teleprompted 'speeches' and brilliant statements like 'bring 'em on'... lots of foresight and professionalism in that georgie!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20030924/ts_usatoday/11867744

but who knows, knowing the slimy capabilities of our current regime, they've got saddam in prison, ready to bust him out right before the elections!

and get ready to pony up for taxes hikes in january 2005! no matter who is in office.

First time I've seen you here Mr. Ignorant liberal, I like your icon though.

Originally posted by Gop guy
First time I've seen you here Mr. Ignorant liberal, I like your icon though.
Gop guy, there really is no reason to post something like this.

Debate Spillmind on issues if you like, but just name calling is not needed.

"apparently diplomacy had been excersised to it's fullest extent? "

Diplomacy, my ass. That's nothing but lib code for "let's not do a damn thing". Diplomacy - what a joke. How can we be diplomatic with fanatics? That's about as successful as trying to talk sense to a kerry supporter.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Mr. Spilly, the waves must of been good as we have not seen ya around here lately! Welcome back!:D

Sir Evil, why did you re-open this thread when nobody had responded for 7 months prior?

Forum List

Back